Need help with map for LOTO. >

Need help with map for LOTO.

Notices

Need help with map for LOTO.

Old 05-12-2003, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Buck
No worries, I am an excellent navigator of LOTO having been a lake rat for a few decades. Call if your lost or stop by we are at the 11 mm on the way to Horney Toad from where you will be coming.
Old 05-12-2003, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks like I picked the right bunch of drunks to hang with for the weekend. Thanks again all. Between what I know, what has been posted, and the help I'm sure I'll get when I'm there, I don't forsee any problems getting around.

Buck
Old 05-12-2003, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

there is quite a bit of damage at LOTO from the storms that went through last weekend. there was quarter to tennis ball size hail reported around the 19-21MM. homeowners should check your roof, siding and docks for damage.

jbk
Old 05-12-2003, 10:57 AM
Registered

Question Whats Up

I am kind of new to OSO. What OSO events are going on at LOTO on Mem weekend?
Old 05-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Default Re: Whats Up

Originally posted by Partycove
I am kind of new to OSO. What OSO events are going on at LOTO on Mem weekend?
Well, there will be some boating, some drinking, some more boating.......then some more boating and drinking......chick watching/chasing....and hopefully chick catching!!!!!! Oh, and we will be giving away a LOT of beads!!!!!! And we will be eating a LOT of food and probably doing some dancing and such..... and a run up to Big Dicks, probably on Friday morning for lunch.

Sound like fun? If so, your in!!!
Old 05-12-2003, 04:49 PM
283CHECK

Buck-
If you are staying at sunset beach resort, you can stand on their gas dock and throw a rock and hit BWJ!! It is a nice clean place(last time we stayed), but if you are running a 29 scarab(you are aren't you?) then you won't be able to put in there.. Dump in at the state park!! You can store your trailer there but don't think you can make the turn to the ramp..

We won't be making the mem. weekend, wife is six months pregnant and we lost a garage and out building and sustained damage to the house in the storms a week ago.. So we'll be cleaning a bummin..

Have fun

Chris

Old 05-12-2003, 04:54 PM
Registered

WOW Chris, I thought about you guys when those storms hit and figured you were to far North. Im sorry to hear of the damage but am glad to hear of your other GOOD news. Congrats on the baby.
Old 05-12-2003, 05:04 PM
283CHECK

Thank Kevin- I thought we was too far south, so I guess if you take your thinking and my thinking put it wright on Thanks for the congrats, we are excited and tryin to figure out what we do next, she's due end of july and was in the process of remodeling the baby's room...now we are on a hold pattern.

Old 05-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

283Check,

Thanks for the heads up.

We are running a 26' Scarab. They did indicate when I made the reservation that I would have to put in at the State Park. They didn't make it out to that big of a deal though.

Buck
Old 05-12-2003, 07:25 PM
Registered

Chris and Cyndy - Congratulations!!!! (We'll miss you though)

Quick Reply: Need help with map for LOTO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.