What I did on my Spring Vacation!! >

What I did on my Spring Vacation!!

Notices

What I did on my Spring Vacation!!

Old 05-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default What I did on my Spring Vacation!!

The wife and I, daughter and son in law and the kids, headed for Florida to see what warm weather is all about. We stayed in a condo on the beach and had lovely weather and a great time. The grand daughters were in the pool and ocean constantly. I enjoyed watching the sparkle in their eyes as they experienced life!

I would like to thank Dan B and his wife Shari, for being so hospitable while on my trip to Florida!! I ventured to Fort Meyers from Reddington Beach and then we headed for the SBI race in Miami. We then hung out with some board gods Steve, Steve and Angel, and as I found out later, a celebrity, one of the Back Street Boys! It was all way too cool to hang out with some of the people we read about on the board and in the news.
But now back to reality and the cold weather! I did hear big block spinning some R’s on Lake Michigan yesterday, but today it is a cold Mother’s Day!!

Thanks again everyone for making my trip a memorable one!

Dick
Old 05-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yesterday would have been a good day on the lake. Today on the other hand...... I'll bet there are 10 footers out there today. The small lake across the street from me has 2 footers on it right now!!!!