Notices

loto memorial wkend

Old 05-21-2003, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

SO, that sounds like a good run!! And to be back by 11am your going to have to strech their legs out a little!!

I wish everyone a good time and be safe!! We won't be able to make it this trip...Just to much going on around here, with the new house and all. So we'll see everyone next time!!
Have fun and Keep the WET SIDE DOWN!!!
Old 05-21-2003, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or spread for that matter

Anyone still planning on meeting at Shooter's Friday at noon for a Big Dick's run?

I will be there just in case
Old 05-21-2003, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

OB21,

Glad to hear things are working out for the better. I'm looking forward to meeting you. I think you'll find the whole crew a blast to hang with. Besides, being a fellow Scarab owner and all, I feel it's my responsibility to show you the ins and outs of your boat in the rough LOTO water.

Buck
Old 05-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Registered

Thanks Buck...............I would like to see the ins and outs of my Scarab
But as far as the rough LOTO water........no need to bother 'cause I know!!! Been coming to the lake since I was 3. Memorial has been one of the roughest since it's the first big weekend of the year and EVERYONE is itching to get their boats out. You going to make it for the Big Dick's run Friday? Toad Cove Fri. night?
Hope to meet you before the mass chaos at PC Sat.

As for everyone else, I am looking forward to meeting you all Fri. night! Lutzparty and MissAmy will be aboard Saturday for party cove as well as some beauticians

I am leaving tomorrow morn. at 9 with hopes of arrival by noonish.............yeah!!!!!! First time out on the big boat this season so I may need a little quiet time to brush up on docking before meeting up with all of you hehe
Old 05-22-2003, 02:08 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Have a save and fun weekend. I will be home working on the boat and motor. Hope to see everyone at the shootout.
Old 05-22-2003, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SummerObsession
Works for me. We will be there already, look for the Playboy on dock X. We were thinking of making a run to Big Dicks Saturday morning, then back to the cove. I wanted to stretch the 'ol girls (the boat guys, come on ) legs a bit, try out the new labbed 30's, then park for a while.
I think that Nikki and I would be up for a run to Big Dicks on Saturday since we will miss the Friday run. What time are you leaving and from where, we might try to join you in the Pantera if you don't mind
Old 05-22-2003, 08:22 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 913 Likes on 459 Posts

depending on what time you were planning the Big Dicks run we may be interested in joining as well. Not sure what time we will be arriving on Fri afternoon but we will be hitting the water ASAP when we get there....i may just take the crew to Big Dicks anyway to initiate then with a minnow!

11AM at Lazy Days sounds good to me too BTW

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-22-2003, 08:33 AM
Registered

Hiho hiho it's off LOTO we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8:45 a.m. and I am off

Have fun in that desert oasis called Hava.....what's it called again

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend!!!!
Old 05-22-2003, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

VonBongo: Hey that would be great if we could run to Big dicks! I'm thinking around 10:00 or so, then be cack to the cove by noon.
Wally: I guess we can leave from the condo since we'll both be there! Did you find out what dock number you're at? Condo Y-7, dock X on the end for us. See ya there!!
Old 05-22-2003, 09:00 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 913 Likes on 459 Posts

SO, just got off the phone to confirm with Lazy Days.....we are in X-dock as well!!!! Have slip X-6 Man i forsee some crazyness going on!!!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Quick Reply: loto memorial wkend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.