I am a very sick boy little boy.

Notices

Old 05-14-2003, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am a very sick boy little boy. My mother is typing this for me,
because I can't. She is crying. Don't cry, Mommy! Mommy is always sad, but she says it's not my fault. I asked her if it was God's fault, but she didn't answer, and only started crying harder, so I don't ask her that anymore.

The reason she is so sad is that I'm so sick.

I was born without a body. It doesn't hurt, except when I go to sleep. The doctors gave me an artificial body. My body is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the best they could do on account of us havin' no money or insurance.

I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. Mommy doesn't work because she said employers don't hire crying people. I said, "Don't cry, Mommy," and she hugged my burlap body. Mommy always gives me hugs, even though she's allergic to burlap, and it chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this e-mail.

Dr. Van Nostrem from the clinic said if you forward this e-mail then Bill Gates will team up with AOL and do a survey with NASA. Then the astronauts will collect prayers from school children all over America and take them up to space so that the angels can hear them better. Then they will go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send the money to the doctors. The doctors could help me get better then.

Maybe one day I will be able to play baseball. Or maybe just use my lungs and heart, when the doctors make them. The doctors said that every time you forward this letter, the astronauts can take another prayer to the angels.

Please help me. Mommy is so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn 10.

If you don't forward this e-mail, that's OK. Mommy says you're a mean heartless ****head who doesn't care about a poor little boy with only a head.

She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow horrible death so you can burn forever in hell.

What kind of goddamned person are you that you can't take five ****ing minutes to forward this to all your friends so that they can feel guilt and shame for the rest of their day, and then maybe help a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy?

Please help me. This really sucks. I try to be happy but it's hard. I wish I had a puppy. I wish I could hold a puppy.

Thank You.
Billy 'Smiles' Evans
The boy with just a head
And a burlap sack for a body

===========
STUPID CHAIN LETTERS
===========
Old 05-14-2003, 08:14 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

GAWD!!

It must be raining in Woodland Hills and everyone is in morning about the Yard House..
Old 05-14-2003, 08:30 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Hey Nort, I sent that to the D- Man, But he could not read it because his eyes were still filed with tears from the Lakers loss.
Old 05-14-2003, 08:51 PM
Registered

This one's for hotfoot
Old 05-14-2003, 09:04 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

From the mind of CHAOS!!!
Old 05-14-2003, 10:57 PM
Registered

Phantom Chaos- the OSO American Idol
Old 05-14-2003, 10:59 PM
Registered

I would have rated it with 5 puppies but the puppy smilie is broke. So I had to resort to 5 bullFRogs.

Bulldog aka Bullfrog
Old 05-14-2003, 11:06 PM
Registered

Phantom.........

STOPPPPP!!!!!

DON'T LET THEM ADD THE BODY BECAUSE

it's best to quit while your a head??????
Old 05-15-2003, 07:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Where can I send a check?
Old 05-15-2003, 03:14 PM
DEVIL MAN

Cheap shot Baja!!!! I am not a Lakers fan!!!! Mighty Ducks all the way Baja...they are bringing the Stanley Cup back to its rightful home...Orange County!!!! Home of the DMan!!!!!!!!!!

DMan...and the D is for the Mighty DUCKS!!!!

Quick Reply: I am a very sick boy little boy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.