Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO plans....since nobody else seems to want to make the plans.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50024-loto-plans-since-nobody-else-seems-want-make-plans.html)

Waterfoul 05-14-2003 10:24 PM

LOTO plans....since nobody else seems to want to make the plans....

See the phone thread started by Griff for numbers.

How's this sit with everyone:

Wednesday or Thursday night, anyone up for some gocart action? I've been to LOTO 4 times now and never ridden a gocart while I was there!!!

Friday, meet in front of Shooters at 11:00 for a run up to Big Dicks for lunch and minnow shots (yum yum!)??

In the past, we have hit the Horny Toad Friday night for dinner. Say around 6:00 or 7:00 or so??

Saturday night?? Backwater Jacks??

I really hate to make CONCRETE plans....they never seem to work out (remember the photo shoot last year???). So, PLEASE do what you want when you want, but maybe we can all get together a couple of times other than in the Cove on Saturday?

'Foul

Cord 05-14-2003 10:45 PM

We absolutly gotta do the carts! Everything else sounds just awsome! Make up a bunch of ideas and we can do our bestest to get them all done!

Cord 05-14-2003 10:48 PM

Deanna says that she wants to hit a bunch of antique stores along the river, some yard goods stores in town and maybe a rummage sale or two. Are you guys open?

Btw-she's bringing 2 boxes of rice krispies and the makings for a couple of batches of cookies.

Steve_H 05-14-2003 11:22 PM

In the past, we have hit the Horny Toad Friday night for dinner. Say around 6:00 or 7:00 or so?? sounds good to me!

Saturday night?? Backwater Jacks?? also sounds good!

later 05-14-2003 11:37 PM

waterfoul
the best go cart track at the lake is castle rock on business 54
regular track and slick. 11 maybe a little early for the big dicks run 12 would be better but im flexable. what time ya getting in on weds nite? im going to leave my lake # 573-964-6570, and the cell is 314-974-0824. let me know
later
dave

buck183 05-15-2003 12:11 AM

Hey Foul,

What about hitting Shooters or something after dinner at BWJs?

Buck

Griff 05-15-2003 02:40 AM

Buck, I'm planning on going to Shooters Sat night after BWJ's. Sat is always a long fun day. The key is to pace yourself accordingly. A lot of the plans are going to depend on the weather.

Not sure if Foul can hang though, I've never seen him out past 11pm;) but he is single now:eek:

PhantomChaos 05-15-2003 07:50 AM

All six of you LOTO folks have fun!!!! Don't forget your jackets! :d :d

LutzParty 05-15-2003 08:04 AM

Nort You would make 7.

tanned fat looks better 05-15-2003 08:12 AM

Hey what about Docknockers for crab leggs?? Also in Chimney cove "The Big Easy" is a very happening place.