Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cumberland Memorial day (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50301-cumberland-memorial-day.html)

jdnca1 05-18-2003 08:17 PM

Cumberland Memorial day

1 Attachment(s)
Who's heading down this year? Several of us coming down from Cincy staying in Jamestown area. Post a pic of your boats. Look for SHOWIN TAIL. It will be fun to meet some more of you.

CFD5 05-18-2003 09:17 PM

Sorry, but we won't be making it this year. The new houseboat will not be ready in time. Sweet new boat by the way, I heard it runs awesome!

CigBoat 05-19-2003 06:00 AM

We will be there! Leaving Friday will look for you or the lake. 76 Falls or the Small Falls or out by the dam?
Todd

jdnca1 05-19-2003 03:52 PM

Tim;

Sorry to hear you won't make it down. I hear you're thinking about a tunnel, :cool: I know where there is a slightly used Carrera for sale....;) :D :D :D Thnaks for the compliment, I like the daytona, but sure will miss the acceleration rush from the Carrera.

merlin540 05-19-2003 04:02 PM

OUTDRIVE RETAINOR FEE

I work cheap hahaha so call me when you and hadley blow your drives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

jdnca1 05-19-2003 04:17 PM

Charlie;

We've got 4 Teague prop shafts that are collecting dust....:p :p I'm sure you have a few Bravo's laying around available as temporary loaners while you finish up that race boat. ;) Bring ol' yeller down......see ya..........

Wildman1 05-19-2003 08:18 PM

Crazy Charlie: The Blondes Preferred boat will be there with a new paint scheme. Will meet up with you guys at the falls Saturday afternoon. or will stop by the dam late sat. The gang is staying at Jamestown resort. So come on over to thunder boat row and we will ahve a drink Friday night. The party starts when you get there.

LPBoater 05-19-2003 08:21 PM

As always - will be there. Bring your lumber gear cause we are going to have to clean up the lake before we can go boating!!

h2owarrior 05-19-2003 09:12 PM

Thunder EnLightening will be there

1 Attachment(s)
We will be there. We have a slip at Conley Bottom and are planning on arriving either late Thursday or mid day Friday.....depends on the weather:( It's not looking to good right now.

If the weather holds out we will make it down to the dam on Saturday:D

We were there the weekend before last and the water was nice, not much debris at all.

We run on channel 69.:D

Here is a pic of the boat, if you see us, flag us down:D :D

h2owarrior 05-19-2003 09:21 PM

LP....Are you in the same slip at Jamestown or have you moved ? We were there weekend before last looking for you and Nordic Gary but could not find you or your boats. There were several empty slips so we thought you might be out on the lake.

We need to hook up this Summer.