Notices

Donzi Barrell Roll??

Old 05-23-2003, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's funny only because i'm very used to people telling me i got lucky, was given something, bore a certain way, knew someone....yada yada yada...anything but hard work or determination. so bash on me some more if it makes you feel any better about yourself.
Old 05-23-2003, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally posted by audacity
it's funny only because i'm very used to people telling me i got lucky, was given something, bore a certain way, knew someone....yada yada yada...anything but hard work or determination. so bash on me some more if it makes you feel any better about yourself.

Allright,, this is just weird,,, somebody please stop by Joey's and find out who is using his computer.. Would the REAL Audacity please stand up ??
Old 05-23-2003, 09:58 AM
Registered

Joey,

No one doubts your dedication or perserverence. At least I do not. I just ask that you go back and read some of your "old" posts and keep in mind that perception is reality. Although your intended message may have been positive and filled with good intentions. Certainly, what has been perceived is far different. If I make it to a race this season or a poker run for that matter, and you are there, I would love the opportunity to sit and chat like gentlemen and friends, watch some bikini's and share a few laughs.

Try not to read into things to much and keep in mind that you go this way once, so make the most of it!

Fred,

You are still cracking me. Each time more and more.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

fred has had too many JOLT colas.........hilarious
Old 05-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When you get that new skeg put on call Hi-Perf 2000.
I hear he does test drives!
Old 05-23-2003, 11:05 AM
Registered

thanks shane...you are correct...perception does account for a lot here on OSO...this is exactly why most racers, officials, and manufactures stay away...sometimes ya just can't win...

just like i don't know how many times i have said that our results only reflect on us.only us...not any manufactures or rules! EVEN if we did finish and place well...there WERE mistakes that we made in set-up...every time those engines are fired we need to learn something...if not??? then it's not even worth turning the ignitions on!

shane i look forward to chat'n with ya at a race...just let me know when?
Old 05-23-2003, 11:11 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,296 Likes on 3,704 Posts

joey,
in light of all the fun that has been posted, you are a good guy.
hope you have a fun and safe weekend, looking forward to the video. and seeing you in Savannah.
Old 05-23-2003, 11:17 AM
Registered

thanks pete!...yeah, i really like savannah!!! great venue...let's hope for some big water!!...hell,,, i wana do something...these past two races phil has had to work his ass off...at least he got to hold the flag in daytona after the work...in marathon he just got to hold a 6 gal pail and bail like a mad man at the end!!!LOL
Old 05-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Best thread on OSO.

Joey,
I have not seen the video, nor was I there. Was the skeg that broke on the inside of your turn, or the outside of the turn?
(Which direction were you turning, Port, or SB, and which skeg broke, Port, or SB?)

Last edited by Sydwayz; 05-23-2003 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-23-2003, 12:08 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Fred...... You are out of control...put the mouse down...and back slowly away from the computer......take a deep breath and exhale into a paper bag.....now again....one more time.....there now......isn't that better?

This is by far the funniest, most intense, sincere, thin skinned, redundant, original, frivolous, factual, emotional, thick headed, humbling, egotistical, brilliantly stupid thread I've seen on OSO.
All in all a pretty good effort.

Now it's time to leave Audacity alone.......if this continues it could do permanent damage.

T2x......drying the tears from his eyes and getting off the floor after falling down laughing at Too Old's creative forays.

Quick Reply: Donzi Barrell Roll??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.