Notices

Donzi Barrell Roll??

Old 05-21-2003, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by audacity
how about this...if the drive/gimbal broke first?...how could the skeg then bust off with out anything to apply force against??? also NOT making cantact with ANYTHING after that?
How do you know that when the drive broke the skeg didn't come over and hit the other drive, thus causing it to break off. ???
Old 05-21-2003, 01:43 PM
Registered

VERY good question...1st we could totally feel something let go and the boat start sliding...but we still had 100% power going to both props...2nd...THE best part!...the props had NO damage to them!....we were amazed that nothing really made contact with anything other than water.
Old 05-21-2003, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

joey maybe you are just turning it toooooo hard!
Old 05-21-2003, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Old 05-21-2003, 02:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 05-21-2003, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man you guys are brutal today

With the 'Foul' on the road you have no one to abuse so Joey gets it I guess.

Old 05-21-2003, 02:15 PM
riskybusiness

This thread is an absolute riot!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Old 05-21-2003, 02:23 PM
Registered

man how the HELL did you get "no human error involved"....where did i say that!!!??you really have no idea what i'm about!....in fact it is TOTALLY our fault...it is your responsibility to know the limitations of both yourself and your equipment!...in fact we even made other errors in set up for that race...inevitably the fault is only ours!...we take full responsibility for our actions and our results!! we win and loose as a team...we did not sit there and try to lay blame on something other than ourselves!!...we assessed the facts and try learn from them...

on a side note...we had a GREAT weekend and we had a GREAT turn out to watch us race...we most defiantly walked away feeling really good about the weekend as a whole!!!
Old 05-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Joey is taking the high road

You must be burning up inside

G
Old 05-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Joey, that's very honarable of you to say that and accept responsibility and blame/fault. Thankfully, no one in your boat or another boat was hurt.....

However, why must you denigrate others when they might find themselves in a similar situation. On more than one occasion, I can recall you railing someone who doesn't have full chase helicopters, thousand dollar life vests, rescue boat enterouge, telemetry computers, etc,etc when they go out to hit the water with a new hp motor. Or god forbid someone disagrees with you. I've been in that situation before and it's not pretty. Or how you can completely disrespect legends in our sport who have been around a long time and have experience with many craft perhaps unfamiliar to you...The technology you praise so highly came from somewhere...Some of it, in fact, pioneered in not-so-ideal mobile test lab conditions.

Believe me, no one wishes harm to you or is relishing this incident, but it has caught enough attention from those of us who have been witness to your attitude and arrogance, to make a mental note.

But this is just one man's aint-never-known-nuthin' observation.

Last edited by Baja Daze; 05-21-2003 at 02:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Donzi Barrell Roll??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.