Notices

Donzi Barrell Roll??

Old 05-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no attitude....just a "been there, done that" attitude..

And its ActiveThunderTodd, not "Guy" been on here since the beginning
Old 05-21-2003, 10:34 PM
Registered

Originally posted by x-caliber
Troll feeding? Whatever, but since Jeff's boat didn't flip, who's did? And what about the one off Pompano? And what about the one off Maryland (now located in Virginia)?
Dammit! When did Maryland move to Virginia? Turn your back for one minute, and people are moving states on ya!

See folks, this is what's wrong with public education these days...
Old 05-21-2003, 11:14 PM
Registered

WOW OSO was becoming kind of boring then WHAM, out of nowhere come these accusations about an AT and everyone jumping all over Audacitly and the new kid on the block actually going after ATTodd And all this in the same thread.......I am definitely going to renew my memebership

Waterspeed.....Where did you get this info. I knew of the other two incidents before I purchased my AT, but hey, you've got inside info on another. Please share it or shut the ****-up

X-Caliber.......Great way to get acquainted with the OSO crowed....Keep up the good work......

Audacity, I applaud you.....Dude you are truly living up to your name.......and though I do not put you on the pedestal others do....or throw you under the bus like others do.......I do like your consistency

Last edited by h2owarrior; 05-22-2003 at 12:08 AM.
Old 05-21-2003, 11:54 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

waterspeed used to race the F2 37' OL "wild child" with DJD, so he has some experience with fast boats.

AT comments,
dunno if it happened or not. It woudl seem radio active is in fine condition in storage at its caretaker's place. All boat will spins or barrel roll given the right cirrcumstances. Hell i almost got wasted in an (origonal) apache.

donzi comments,
parts break, drivers screw up. It all happens when your racing. I'm not placing blame BUT arguing over the superfine details is meaningless, unless your running the development program and workgin the kinks out of a new product. And all new Products ESPECIALLY race products have kins in them.

back to my position in sweden..........
Old 05-21-2003, 11:56 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

oh as for my comment on the apache its didn't spin or roll but it sure fell like it was going to be a problem. All 3 passengers felt that way, unfortunaly the driver wasn't in tune with the rest of us.........

We were all fine and made it back to shore to change our drawers.
Old 05-22-2003, 02:13 AM
Registered

What a great thread....glad to hear no one got hurt anywhere in this thread.
But so far i love this quote the best...

Originally posted by audacity
fact is we learned a lot this weekend...we know the hull design and set-up exceeds the capabilities of the drives.
Is that Donzi that much better? As for those whimpy drives, Aren't all the other guys using those too?

Keep bustin stuff, spinin out, and rollin over so we have something to bust your balls over...just don't kill yourself for our amusement.
Old 05-22-2003, 02:23 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

puder,

what's going on?? everything in these last 2 posts is spelled correctly. are you ok??
Old 05-22-2003, 06:34 AM
Banned

Originally posted by ActiveThunderTodd
puder,

what's going on?? everything in these last 2 posts is spelled correctly. are you ok??
Not quite

It woudl seem radio active is in
Old 05-22-2003, 06:38 AM
Registered

i really don't think the drive was defective what-so-ever...we are just using it in an application it was never intended for. so to answer your question it's really not a donzi or a merc thing.

"do we have another multiple id posting going on here???"...sorry to disappoint ya...i do not hide or play games like that....most have my cell # on this board and can call me directly.

"I do like your consistency"....thanks (i think)
Old 05-22-2003, 07:01 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Back4More
.....As for those whimpy drives, Aren't all the other guys using those too?....
Ahhh - The Fond du Lac Artificial Reef Building program continues.... I'm sure that it was replaced under warranty.

Too Old's right about his conspiracy theory - Merc wants everybody to runs 6's, not Bravos... ("The money.....the money...")

Joey - glad you're OK. Those "school of hard knocks" lessons really drive the point home, don't they?

Last edited by C_Spray; 05-22-2003 at 07:25 AM.

Quick Reply: Donzi Barrell Roll??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.