Notices

Donzi Barrell Roll??

Old 05-23-2003, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by T2x
Fred...... You are out of control...put the mouse down...and back slowly away from the computer......take a deep breath and exhale into a paper bag.....now again....one more time.....there now......isn't that better?

This is by far the funniest, most intense, sincere, thin skinned, redundant, original, frivolous, factual, emotional, thick headed, humbling, egotistical, brilliantly stupid thread I've seen on OSO.
All in all a pretty good effort.

Now it's time to leave Audacity alone.......if this continues it could do permanent damage.

T2x......drying the tears from his eyes and getting off the floor after falling down laughing at Too Old's creative forays.
T2x,

You CRACK me up!
Old 05-23-2003, 12:20 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I have a theory here that can back Joey up, potentially, I have been doing some animations here on paper, and I need to know which way the boat was turning, and which drive broke.
Old 05-23-2003, 12:24 PM
Registered

things are being sorted out right now...so no more talk about drives or boats till we can remove all speculation...lets get back to more entertaining things like bashing me!!!LOL

don't worry, i have so much permanent damage at this point in my life it just doesn't matter
Old 05-23-2003, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This has been a most entertaining thread....

I give Joey alot of credit for sticking in here...most would have cringed and run away, but I guues that's what makes joey...well, joey...

good luck this season...and now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

btw...funny stuff fred!
Old 05-23-2003, 12:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joey

Will you be racing in Milwaukee this year?
Old 05-23-2003, 12:38 PM
Registered

Hey! I weigh the same amount as Joey. He is just far more lumpy than I am. I am soft, cuddly and smooth!
Old 05-23-2003, 12:43 PM
Registered

totally! it's as close to home as we get this year! we look forward to seeing even more people at the races!!!
Old 05-23-2003, 03:09 PM
Registered

Old 05-23-2003, 05:38 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

It has been a LOOONG time since I have laughed so hard!!!
TOO OLD & T2x should do a stand up act! And having met JOEY several times, he has been great thrioughout all of this. GEE..my sides hurt and I can't get the tears out of my eyes! This has been so enjoyable!!!!!
Old 05-23-2003, 05:48 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Too Old
This just in:

Marathon officials confirm that several salvage and scientific teams that were dispatched, have in fact arrived on the scene. Some of these crews have been seen working around the clock to be recover and solve the mystery of the missing skeg.

A Marathon official who declined to provide his name remarked that Marathon was anxious to have this solved. Lodging and tourist related business' have reported severe declines in traffic as tourists fled the area in horror after the latest incident of mysterious skeg snappin occured.

Marathon Mayor Don Zee denies allegations that this may be the "next Bermuda Triangle."

Quick Reply: Donzi Barrell Roll??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.