Notices

Changes

Old 05-23-2003, 09:48 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Keith... Good luck in whatever endeavor you are going into... I, as well as many on this board, know you will overcome this setback and prevail. The people who know you and your products will find out whatever you are doing, wherever that may be, and follow.

I only wish that I could have a piece of machinery worth bearing parts with your backing. I will someday..
Old 05-23-2003, 10:00 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

It's good to hear from you Keith. I am a friend of a friend of yours, (Bob Martin). I have purchased some of your products and have heard many great things about your work ethic and practices.....all good!!!! Good luck to you in all your future endeavors!!
Old 05-23-2003, 10:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good Luck Keith.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:29 AM
liquidlocomotive

Keith, if your not too busy come on up for the Oshkosh Thunder poker run June 13-14. We have a place for you in our boat. I know Joey M. and I will be buying a few rounds after.

Old 05-24-2003, 08:42 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

To all.......

Keith Eickert is, and has been, one of the top four cycle minds in racing. His history reads like a road map for marine power excellence.....and he has very few peers. I have known him for many years and he has been above all things, a gentleman. He speaks softly and carrys a big motor......

His products have made racing history, set records, advanced the bar, and performed as advertised. That's saying an awful lot in a world where many "motor producers" do little more than bolt on shiny parts and superchargers.

I can sum him up best by the experience of a miss guided missile I know who insists on picking the brains of the motor guys at Sterling, Mercruiser, and KE. This yahoo buys the exact parts used in these world class engines and has them assembled in his own modern shop....... and they blow up...... why? Because if you put a great chef and a short order cook in an identical kitchen.....with identical eggs and ingredients..... one will make a marvelous souffle' ......the other will make a greasy omelette.

Keith is one of the greatest chefs I've ever seen.

Good luck man.

One question...... Why do you wrap hamsters with electrical tape?

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 05-25-2003 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-24-2003, 10:53 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Keith best of luck and stay in touch bro. We'll have to go out and have some more drinks sometime.

Sean Stinson
Old 05-24-2003, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck, your reputation speaks for you in whatever endeavor you choose.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Thumbs up RIGHT ON KEITH!!!

Keith, I have several of your products in my engine compartment---it is all quality stuff for sure!

Best Wishes,
Mark/KAAMA
Old 05-24-2003, 10:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keith,
I am a firm supportor of you. You have excellent products and your name stands for itself. You are sure to come out of this fine and will have all of us to back you. I for one look forward to doing business with you soon.
Little Tommy
Old 05-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Keith,
I called your shop one time and you answered the phone! I was shocked that a man with such a great reputation took the time to speak with me, the little guy boater! It was such an honor to have such a wealth of knowledge at the other end of the line!
I am sorry to hear that you parted ways with the creation that you spent a life time creating. I hope that the parting was a fair deal and you are satisfied with your share.
But know that the OSO family is widespread and we will make sure the word is passed along to everyone in this country and others. So keep us informed as to your next step and we will be there for your support. We all know that you have the talent to suceed no matter what that future brings.

Good Luck

Dick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.