Notices

Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Old 05-27-2003, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn
Hey did I ever get those sun glasses back to you? I think that they are in Fouls boat but if I did not get them back to you let me know and I will send ya money for new ones.
No sweat bro, when I need more pairs, I just dive to the bottom of the cove...
Old 05-27-2003, 08:06 AM
Registered

Audio - glad to hear you made it home safely, was sure good to see you, but I wish we had more time to catch up on things.

Lutz and I wanted to thank Dawn and Shorty for the ride to and from the cove and to Shorty, for all the 'boat advice'. (tell Dawn I'm ready to make that deal. lol)

Griff - Had a nice time Saturday next to you guys; please tell Bobbi hello!

Buck - I loved the tunes, again! heehee ("I don't wanna work..." I love that song)

Cord and Mrs Cord - Glad you guys made it down again; loved your boat!

And Wally....omg, how good it was to see you!!! Really enjoyed visiting with you and hope it won't be so long till next time.

Gordo & Julie - Sure wish I'd a known it was Mike's birthday, darn it. Hope to see you guys again this summer.
Old 05-27-2003, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

it sounds like everyone had a great time! i'm sorry N-Lo and i didn't meet up with you guys. we had a full schedule of things to do, mostly business, that i needed to take care of while i was down there. i did get to talk to Waterfoul a little bit on the phone as i gave him directions to Dawn & Shorty's condo sunday evening. i'll be down almost every weekend, so i'm sure we can meet up later this summer. BTW, i heard that a deckboat capsized in the "maytag water" at the mouth of party cove, sunday late afternoon? is this true?

i did get to see waterfoul, gordo and griff fly by my dock a few different times over the weekend. gordo was airing his out like only he knows how!!!

jbk

Last edited by jawbreakerkid; 05-27-2003 at 08:55 AM.
Old 05-27-2003, 09:30 AM
Registered

JBK - would loved to have hooked up with you and Nicole, but let's PLEASE try to connect sometime this summer. Even if its just for dinner or something, ok?

Oh, and HOW could I forget to thank WATERFOUL for that fabulous foot rub!?? Thank you dahling. :-)
Old 05-27-2003, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally posted by MissAmy
JBK - would loved to have hooked up with you and Nicole, but let's PLEASE try to connect sometime this summer. Even if its just for dinner or something, ok?
it is a "must do"!!!!! i think Nicole will be down again sometime over the 4th of July.

jbk
Old 05-27-2003, 10:05 AM
Registered

I think we'll be there for a week either following or preceding the 4th, so that sounds perfect!
Old 05-27-2003, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a great weekend!
Wally: great to meet you and thanks for your amazing technical assistance (Mr. fix it all!) . Thanks for all the help throughout the weekend, we appreciate it more than you know! Most people wouldn't take the time, and it's nice to meet someone that still is willing to help others.It's pretty rare these days.

Audiofn: great to finally meet you, and I'm looking forward to the stereo blueprints! should be a bumpin unit!

Lutx & Miss Amy: nice to meet you guys! It's cool to put a face with the names!

JBK: I finally got your message last night when my *(^^%^$%* phone started working again, sorry we didn't hook up, we will make a point up it over the fourth!

Griff: Nice boat! Love the Panteras. Good to meet you guys.

von Bongo: Nice boat! Love those Panteras!!! sorry we missed the run to Big Dicks, with you. It was a nice run.

Obnoxious 21: sorry for the luck with your boat, sounds like it will be fixed soon. See ya next time!

buck: Good to meet you, see ya again soon!

Everyone else we met, and my brain won't function now since we didn't get home until 3:00 a.m. this morning: Great to mmet you all!
Old 05-27-2003, 12:49 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

pics....
Old 05-27-2003, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

Don't know how many pics will surface---

Remember what happens at LOTO stays at LOTO
Old 05-27-2003, 02:03 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Originally posted by Bigwavz
Don't know how many pics will surface---

Remember what happens at LOTO stays at LOTO
Yea right! Like anyone EVER keeps that rule!! All the good storys seem to surface in one way or another!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Last edited by Wally; 12-28-2006 at 12:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.