Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Buck I BEAT YOU!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50899-buck-i-beat-you.html)

Audiofn 05-26-2003 02:59 PM

Buck I BEAT YOU!!!

Ah the wonders of technology. I just had to make sure that I got a post up before you. Just remember when you start a posting about the weekend I am the gate keeper :D:D

Jon

buck183 05-26-2003 04:56 PM

Eat me!

By the way, you still owe me a dance. ;)

Buck

Wildfire 05-26-2003 05:18 PM

I smell a story...

buck183 05-26-2003 05:20 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
You guys are scarring me.:eek:
'

LOL! It will all come out in the next couple of days I'm sure Fred. I'll wait until everyone gets home before I comment on anything.

I can say that I had a GREAT time with everyone. I'm still laughing as I type this. Hopefully you can make it next year so I can meet you.

Buck

buck183 05-26-2003 06:36 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
Buck I just got off the phone with a friend from Wisconsin. He was telling me the cove was full tilt.:D

Next year.

That about covers it Too Old. Everyone will report the weekend in the next 24 hrs or so.

A little bit of bad news though....there was a drowning in the cove around 6:30 pm Sunday evening just as we were leaving. Really puts a damper on the whole weekend. :(

Buck

Cord 05-26-2003 10:22 PM

Well, Fred...lets just say that we don't need to go into the story about buck beating his "wiener" against Mikes forehead while he was sleeping! lol :D

Waterfoul 05-26-2003 10:30 PM

Geez, a guy can't even nod off/pass out at a friends condo without being taken advantage of. And for the record, it was a HOT DOG.

Cord 05-26-2003 10:35 PM

Yea, it was a real HOT DOG! lol!

We were only a couple of hundred feet past where the person drownded. We were idling out of the cove when on of the state cops jumped up on plane and ran into the cove. We really new somthing was up with 3 more ran all the way in on plane. Found out later that night what happened.

MissAmy 05-26-2003 11:48 PM

Was nice to see everyone again....it's been too long!

Sounds like Lutz and I missed out on a pretty good day Sunday??

We weren't aware of the drowning; I'm so sorry to hear of it. :-(

Hope all of you made it home safe.

Audiofn 05-27-2003 07:13 AM

Yup it was a great time. My flight home SUCKED but other then that it was all smiles.

Thanks to Waterfoul, Cord, Mrs. Cord for the ride to and from the airport and getting all the condo details done.

Mike, Griff, Cord and who ever elses boat I ran around on thanks for the rides.

Cord sorry about your motor hopefully it is ok. Keep me posted and I have an idea for ya on the water preasure issue that may be helpfull as you try and figure that problem out.

Shorty thanks for the party on Sunday it was just what the Doc ordered after a perfect day in the cove. I had a great time. Hey did I ever get those sun glasses back to you? I think that they are in Fouls boat but if I did not get them back to you let me know and I will send ya money for new ones.

Griff Your buddy is my hero. He is the only on the lived up to the modo for the weekend :D:D

And then there is BUCK 183............................................... .................................................. .................. :D:D

Jon