Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ouch!  I hate it when that happens! >

Ouch! I hate it when that happens!

Notices

Ouch! I hate it when that happens!

Old 05-27-2003, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Ouch! I hate it when that happens!

1989 Formula 311 at US Auctions.

General Description: Vessel is in above average condition for it's year (with exception to damage) and was stored indoors since new. Impact damage occurred in Hi-dry storage lift when other racks fell and crashed upon it. Twin 454 Magnum engines reported to be undamaged, started and ran properly on hose, engine compartment is very clean. Wrap around window was damaged from impact; glass broken and frame is crushed. Gauge console and passenger console sustained impact damage and are cracked and damaged. Gauges appear to be operating properly. Compass sustained impact damage. Helm seats intact, good condition for year. Starboard window hatch on deck is crushed; impact damage between hatch windows on bow deck. Swim platform is torn off and hanging from boat; thru hull exhaust became separated and requires repair. Damage to stern aft through fiberglass on port and starboard topsides and vinyl; engine mirror is cracked. Impact damage to stern bottom on starboard side in an area approx 1"x2". Minor gouges to starboard bottom sides. Gelcoat maintains very good shine and is in good condition with only minor scratches and abrasions. Some buffing and repaint evident to port side midship in a 4" in diameter area. Interior in average to good condition for her age. Carpet shows wear and tear, fair condition. Headliner is clean and free from tears. Forward V-berth in good condition.
Old 05-27-2003, 12:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw that listed before.
As long as the hull isn't damaged, beyond cosmetic, it would be a good fixer-upper.