Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Great Job Offer! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/50951-great-job-offer.html)

jrz 05-27-2003 08:35 AM

Great Job Offer!

From the add:
SALES AND MARKETING MANGAER

An aggressive high tech Wisconsin marine industry manufacturer seeks sales and Marketing Manager with proven sales track record in a creative and complex manufacturing environment.
RESONSILBILITIES: complete sales department management, designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies, developint OEM market, and serving as member of company Executive Leadership group.
REQUIREMENTS: BS degree in related field, multifarious technical aptitude, goa-oriented. Apply by JUNE 15
The company is CMI, pay is very competitive.

jrz 05-27-2003 08:37 AM

Oh yea send or fax or E-mail a resume, this is a very busy time of the year.

Shane 05-27-2003 08:39 AM

Can this be a position where one can work from a home office? Or is it imperative to be at the HDQTRS on a day to day basis?

jrz 05-27-2003 09:32 AM

Is there something that you do not like with a 3 month summer?

gdfatha 05-27-2003 10:08 AM

Re: Great Job Offer!

Originally posted by jrz
From the add:
SALES AND MARKETING MANGAER

An aggressive high tech Wisconsin marine industry manufacturer seeks sales and Marketing Manager with proven sales track record in a creative and complex manufacturing environment.
RESONSILBILITIES: complete sales department management, designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies, developint OEM market, and serving as member of company Executive Leadership group.
REQUIREMENTS: BS degree in related field, multifarious technical aptitude, goa-oriented. Apply by JUNE 15
The company is CMI, pay is very competitive.

It apparently also requires a "Puders" degree in spellig!!:D :D

Shane 05-27-2003 10:13 AM

Originally posted by jrz
Is there something that you do not like with a 3 month summer?
Not at all. I really like it where I live and don't want to re-locate. However, telecommuting in todays hi-tech business environment is ratehr common and works well for both the company and employee. Traveling regularly is not a problem however.

jrz 05-27-2003 11:06 AM

In a small company everyone needs to be able to wear many hats, firefight, juggle, what ever you want to call it. That happens on location. For this position taking some of the day to day calls will be the best experience.

Airpacker 05-27-2003 11:10 AM

And all I need is a BS degree? no problem,I can BS on anything you want ;)or is it a degree from a non existent school that is required?

roadtrip 05-27-2003 03:09 PM

resume sent!

jrz,

My resume and cover letter have been mailed, emailed, and faxed to:

CMI
138 Water Street
P.O. Box 352
Menasha, WI 54952

[email protected]

Fax: 920.722.4530

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

Roadtrip

baronbob 06-08-2004 11:34 AM

JRZ This is BaronBob I have a post related to ROCA speed rails and you said you had some that you would sell cheap. Please go back to my thread and respond to my questions. Thank you BaronBob

Downtown42 06-08-2004 11:56 AM

JRZ, thanks for the info.

ChrisK 06-08-2004 01:03 PM

Steve.. what the heck is your problem sheeesh... give it up..

Steve 1 06-08-2004 01:06 PM

Chris sorry not trying to offend you guys I apologize for that ...but I have a Problem on Jacks site with the Lemmings.

ChrisK 06-08-2004 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Chris sorry not trying to offend you guys I apologize for that ...but I have a Problem on Jacks site with the Lemmings.

Best thing to do would be to leave it there.. That is what separates this site from the others.