Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Make your boat shine, and say goodbye to wax (long) >

Make your boat shine, and say goodbye to wax (long)

Notices

Make your boat shine, and say goodbye to wax (long)

Old 05-31-2003, 06:13 PM
tako

CG is a totally new chemical and it is not a wax.... It creates a glass layer over the surface. It's relatively more permanent and more durable compared to detergent or wax based products.

I also have tested our products on my employee's DONZI speed boat and successfully raised top speed. More tests are coming.

If you use CrystalGuard Quick, you need only 20ml for one car. I guess one 200 ml bottle can take care of one boat or two.

Old 05-31-2003, 06:34 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lasts longer, shines better, goes faster?

If its too good to be true.....
Old 05-31-2003, 06:41 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

My wife, a chemist, has never heard of flourine glass.
Old 05-31-2003, 06:50 PM
Registered

Tako,
The Biokleen stuff isn't wax either. It is polymer and one 16 oz bottle is a fifth of the price of yours and will cover 10-12 boats with identical results. The Starbrite is a teflon based product that costs about 10 bucks and covers a few boats as well. Tell us something you haven't already said to convince us otherwise. There are a lot of non-wax products out there and once a month or so one of you salesmen come here and try to sell it. I am open minded but please understand that we have heard it all before and been taken to the cleaners. Send a sample to RonS or one of the other members here and let them field test it. Then buy some advertising from Steve and Jeff. You will find that with a great unbiased review and purchased advertising from OSO you will sell product to a large portion of the 10,000 members. Yours isn't a new product it may be an altered molecule but isn't new. Your compadre' has already said it is teflon which is polytetrafluorothylene a flourine based product the same as several others and NOT glass. I think a college freshman majoring in chemistry can tell you that polytetrafluorothylene is teflon not glass.
Old 05-31-2003, 07:10 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

How come you can never buy these great products in a store ?
Old 05-31-2003, 07:40 PM
MAKDADDY

Originally posted by Zyzzyx2123
I've used McGuires, Fleetwax, Starbrite and Biokleen. To date the best has been the Biokleen polish & sealant. I would be interested in hearing if this other stuff works but it'd have to be pretty good to talk me out of the Biokleen stuff. Compare it yourself if you want to.
http://www.biokleen.com/specials.cfm/biodegradable/ID=6

This stuff just flat out worked for me. I can honestly say it is the cats azz of boat polish and it is a heck of a lot cheaper. It saved me a ton of time. I think it was $25 bucks for 16 oz bottle but one bottle does quite a few boats.
Zyzzyx2123
I just ordered some for the Baja
Wish me luck
Greg

Old 05-31-2003, 07:57 PM
Registered

Cool Keep us posted
Old 05-31-2003, 08:11 PM
MAKDADDY

Originally posted by Zyzzyx2123
Cool Keep us posted
Zyzzyx2123

Sorry
I ordered the Biokleen. Not the other. it was way to pricey.

Old 05-31-2003, 08:50 PM
tako

I know... but we did the test...
Anyway, I will wait for someone to try our product and write more reviews..... Thanks.

Old 06-01-2003, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I would like an answer to RonS' question. What if you need to do repairs to the paint after you have applied your product? I have several nicks in my paint that need repairing. I have seen BillR's boat up close. It is flat out gourgeous. Always has been.....always will be. But even more so with this product. He also has not damage what so ever to his paint.

I will wait to see how it looks at the end of the season before I make judgement.

Now, how bout an answer to the question??

Last edited by Macklin; 06-01-2003 at 06:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Make your boat shine, and say goodbye to wax (long)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.