Notices

Boat and Trailer Stolen

Old 05-29-2003, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Boat and Trailer Stolen

Well it's been almost a month now that my Boat was stolen. Going to be a long hot summer without my boat.

Boat was stolen on a Saturday night and found Sunday afternoon about 60 miles from scene STRIPPED to the BONE!!!
Dealing with insurance company now and waiting for the outcome. Allthough the boat was fully insured and see no problem in a settlement, let me tell you that it still does not ease the pain knowing that someone took something that meant so much to myself and my wife.

Still going to the SMOKE ON THE WATER POKER RUN. I think I have a ride in my friends boat, but if he can't make I might be looking for a ride. If anyone see's a middle aged guy with a WHITE MUSTACHE walking the dock's with a BLANK look feel free to offer some SUPPORT.

See you at Grand Haven.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:32 PM
Eternal Warrior

Sorry to hear about your loss. It really sucks when something like that happens. I hope everything works out OK with the insurance company. See you at SMOTW!

Old 05-29-2003, 09:04 PM
Registered

Sorry to hear about that. I hope everything goes smoothly with the insurance company as well.

We'll be wondering the docks as well. See you there.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:30 PM
RM2
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for your loss, wishing you a speedy settlement and to get back on the water soon.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:02 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

You must really be steaming Any leads? Give me a call sometime...you still got the number right? Steve
Old 05-30-2003, 06:12 AM
Registered

What are the details of the theft? Where was boat? How did they get to it? What all did they steal(type of motor, etc)?
Old 05-30-2003, 06:43 AM
Registered

Don't you wish you could get your hands around the neck of the bastards!!!!! Hope you get back in the water soon.
Old 05-30-2003, 07:08 AM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Jerry,
You must be pissed! I thought stealing boats was a Calif and Ariz. thing. I guess it can happen anywhere.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe your boss will let you ride in one of his.

Rick
Old 05-30-2003, 07:27 AM
Registered

Geez right in our backyards................ You only live 10 miles from us!! How it happen? Stolen out of a boat yard, or your house?... My wife and I will be there Friday,Sat. at the Holiday Inn in Grand Haven leaving the boat behind for the weekend. Call on the cell if you guys want to meet for a drink or 5..... 248-496-0764 Bill Jolley.
Old 05-30-2003, 07:30 AM
Registered

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Look for a 311 Formula, a 24 Baja named Waterfoul and for a lack of better terms a grey coast gaurd boat (mine). We will all be out. My cell is 616-886-0077 and I will be hailing from Holland to see the stop there, then I bust ass to Grand Haven (usually the big guns pass me) an watch them come in. We tie to the wall and check out the massive power and watch them leave. We may go out with them but come back to wait for their return (which takes some less than 1/2 hour.) You are more than welcome to come along. You don't even need to be a fender boy because I have a fender BOAT. While we are there and the folks are at lunch we can shop around for a new boat for you. I hear those Turbines are real quiet and they may not even hear us leave.

Quick Reply: Boat and Trailer Stolen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.