Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My new purchase...... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/51485-my-new-purchase.html)

jawbreakerkid 06-03-2003 09:23 AM

My new purchase......

i was going to keep it a secret, but for the sake of stopping the incoming emails and PM's about it, i might as well let it fly. about a year ago to the date, i spoke with an individual about selling his boat. the boat was not officially on the market, but since i had always thought a lot of it, i decided to approach him about possibly selling. he entertained the idea, but was still a bit reluctant. i myself, had a boat to sell and did not want to be a two boat owner, so negotiations ended at that point. about 45 days ago, i sold my 33' Outlaw and began my search for a new boat for the summer. once again, i approached the same owner to entertain the idea of selling his boat. as the boat was not on the market, he was caught off guard once again. after some negotiations, we put a contract together contingent upon a proper inspection and sea trial by the buyer. this past weekend i had an opportunity to inspect the boat and perform a sea trial. to say the least, i was pleasantly surprised by the appearance and performance of the boat. i was most surprised by the lack of any visible chaffing marks on the hull from leaving the fenders out while ripping up the water. :D on a serious note, the seller was absolutely accurate about his representation of the boat in almost every way. as we arrived back at port, we closed the deal. in a little over a week, my new boat will be arriving in LOTO. i'm very excited to say the least. my entire experience was a pleasure and i hope that i have a good of luck with it as the previous owner. so what did i buy??????? let's just say that Board God #1 is boatless....... :D

pictures coming soon.......

jbk

hp500efi 06-03-2003 09:26 AM

Chad, thats it :mad: spill the beans Bro :crazy:

What will be arriving soon? we need to know :)

OldSchool 06-03-2003 09:29 AM

Re: My new purchase......

Originally posted by jawbreakerkid
i was most surprised by the lack of any visible chaffing marks on the hull from leaving the fenders out while ripping up the water.
jbk [/B]

Now that is some funny chit :D :D :D

Congrats!!!

jawbreakerkid 06-03-2003 09:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks guys. i'm excited to get it to LOTO and show it some freshwater love!

Too Old- i'm glad your experience was as pleasant as mine.

thanks again,
jbk

Duchess 06-03-2003 09:42 AM

So happy for you, 'Superman'!! We'll be waiting for a fly-by at the 14 MM ... enjoy!

:) J.

Roger 1 06-03-2003 09:43 AM

Congratulations! on the new purchase! It`s a great looking boat!

Allan4 06-03-2003 09:49 AM

Very Cool......Congrats!!

obnoxus 06-03-2003 09:53 AM

I have some great video of that boat when we were in Cali. Dman was generous enough to give us a ride. I promised it to Jeff, but have not been able to get it digitized. We have a new puter coming that has that capability.

I wil get it to both as soon as I can.

You wont be dissapointed with that boat.

jawbreakerkid 06-03-2003 09:59 AM

Originally posted by Duchess
So happy for you, 'Superman'!! We'll be waiting for a fly-by at the 14 MM ... enjoy!

:) J.

J-

thanks, sweetie! sorry i haven't retuned your call, i'll call you later today.... :D

jbk

Duchess 06-03-2003 10:06 AM

No problem ... just glad to know you were busy with the 'other woman' ... now, that's a 3-some I'd like to hop into!

:D