Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

not even if I wear a dress????
Old 06-09-2003, 10:21 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Steve,

The scooter race was a blast. In fact, if you remember right, I had you into the turn and coming out onto the straight. The only reason you won was because you're just more aerodynamic than I am.
By the way, I'm still waiting on my salami & mozarrella from Marathon. Of course, I guess we would have had to have lapped you guys to get that one...
As for Key West, bring it on. Ain't no way you sunshine moondawgies or Jerzy Boyz are gonna reel in a midwest man!
Old 06-10-2003, 08:41 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 06-10-2003, 09:27 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Jolley
Maybe we should take our Superlight Tunnel boat catagory.............. that APBA so generously slapped down to an exibition class ................and offer it to Mr Alwiess' LLC, I'm sure he would know what to do with the class........ What do you think Mr. Hearn??????????? ( for a bunch of guys from the great lakes 'dot org' is really messing things up big time................ VIVA LLC. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jolly,

Do you know why your class was dropped to exibition?
I had heard this was done but didn't hear the reasoning.
The guy that does our props had raced them but I haven't
been able to ask him yet. Did they tell you if it would be considered for reinstatement in the future or not. I was going to see if it was mentioned in the Detriot meeting minutes but APBA.org is not working.

Grin
Old 06-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Bruce, they might let you in if you wear that cute short black number. You know, the one that makes your head look hairy.
Attached Images  
Old 06-10-2003, 09:47 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Ron P
Bruce, they might let you in if you wear that cute short black number. You know, the one that makes your head look hairy.
good one

LMFAO
Old 06-10-2003, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

Who is calling out the Jersey Boyz, Steve, sign me up, Jr. too. You dont have start shi# with us, we do it all by ourselves. Better yet where do I get one of those things. Might need to practice. Watch out for Jr. I just saw him run out of here with a NOS bottle.
Old 06-10-2003, 09:51 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Gordo, The Boyz will be representing in KW. Make sure you check for Salamis in your tailpipes and Mozzarella in your cylinders. That stuff acts like a spring in between the piston and heads. Augie swears it's worth an extra 50 HP.

After the cheese is marinated in the engine during the race, then we take it out and eat! Yummy!
Old 06-10-2003, 09:51 AM
Registered

Default Re: Steve,

Originally posted by Gordo
By the way, I'm still waiting on my salami & mozarrella from Marathon. Ain't no way you sunshine moondawgies or Jerzy Boyz are gonna reel in a midwest man! [/B]
Hey Gordo..spoke to Augie this morn..he says hes gonna send you a care package full of Mozz, Salami, and Prosciutto
Old 06-10-2003, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb

Ed, I think Merten might know. Mainly I think it was because of some infighting between region 5 and region 6 ? not sure the reasoning involved, but I believe reinstatment is available at a later time. It was a great class to use for the larger events as a filler!!!! We used to do the PROP tour, HYDROS Thunderfest, and some OFFSHORE, Kankakee, etc. the crouds loved it, and it gave everybody that was interested a way to start racing relatively easily.......... Thanks for looking into it. Any Racing is Good Racing!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Apba Offshore Announces Stock Outboard Event For Os Worlds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.