Apba Offshore Announces Stock Outboard Event For Os Worlds >

Apba Offshore Announces Stock Outboard Event For Os Worlds

Notices

Apba Offshore Announces Stock Outboard Event For Os Worlds

Old 06-10-2003, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Jolley
Ed, I think Merten might know. Mainly I think it was because of some infighting between region 5 and region 6 ? not sure the reasoning involved, but I believe reinstatment is available at a later time. It was a great class to use for the larger events as a filler!!!! We used to do the PROP tour, HYDROS Thunderfest, and some OFFSHORE, Kankakee, etc. the crouds loved it, and it gave everybody that was interested a way to start racing relatively easily.......... Thanks for looking into it. Any Racing is Good Racing!!!!!!!
Jolly,

It's Matt, but that's ok. I'll ask Jim next time I talk to him. Jim took me out in one, it's blast he's a little nuts at the till though.

Matthew
AKA: Grin
Old 06-10-2003, 10:03 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Augie's such a nice guy. Giving the compitition a few extra pounds prior to race day. How nice.

Gordo, eat hearty, you'll be sweating Marinara sauce in KW. You look like you could stand to gain a few pounds.

Oh and Gordo, don't forget to bring your sponge.
Attached Thumbnails Apba Offshore Announces Stock Outboard Event For Os Worlds-augie-n-bob.jpg  
Old 06-10-2003, 11:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gordo, send me your address.....my "FAMILY" will get the salami and mozz out to you overnight! REALLY!!!!!!!! Steve, count me in with Smitty and Sticks, where ever they go Bert and I are not far behind and YES, We're racing. I'm gonna tell ya now.......Key West the Mozzarella WILL BE FLYING!!!!!!!!!!! DUCK down real low......Steve get windshield wipers. Sharkey...............we're just gonna have a bigger boat instead of one for each knee unless Mike A allows me to use two, we'll have to talk about this..................and I "AINT" starting 100 yards back!!!!!!!!!!!Respectfully Yours, Augie"The Godfather"Pensa

Last edited by A.Pensa; 06-10-2003 at 11:43 AM.
Old 06-10-2003, 05:13 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally posted by A.Pensa
Sharkey...............we're just gonna have a bigger boat
I know where a Bullet 130 is for sale...
Plenty of room in it to kneel down too!
Attached Thumbnails Apba Offshore Announces Stock Outboard Event For Os Worlds-buff2.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Registered

We just landed American Extreme Catamarans as a sponsor.
They will have a boat in Savannah on display. I am sure they would love to get in on that inflatable action as well.
Old 06-10-2003, 09:43 PM
VIP Member

Steve, thanks for the info. I made a call, if you are serious about this let me know, Augie and I are going to buy a few.
Old 06-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by A.Pensa
Gordo, send me your address.....my "FAMILY" will get the salami and mozz out to you overnight!
<laughing nervously> Uuuuhhhhh, "family"?
<sweating> Augie, Buddy, I was just kidding about lapping ya. So, Don't go to any trouble sending any 'family" or any packages.
<coughing> It's ok, really!
Old 06-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Originally posted by Ron P
Gordo, The Boyz will be representing in KW. Make sure you check for Salamis in your tailpipes and Mozzarella in your cylinders.
<ahem> Uhhhh, I think I'll pass on the Salamis in the tailpipe. Now, as for injecting mozzarella, I'm thinking there is a technical rule about that stuff. In fact, I'm searching the rule book at this moment, because if I remember right, it says somewhere in here that "if you can't buy it off the typical grocery store shelf, it is considered illegal". So,
Now, since you Jerzy Boys got all those specialty shops up there, I'm thinking that special mozzarella ain't happenin.
And By the way...
WTF is a Prosciutto???
Old 06-10-2003, 10:47 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Originally posted by Ron P
Oh and Gordo, don't forget to bring your sponges.
Sponges? We don't need no stinking SPONGES!

<in my best Marlon Brando voice...>
OK, so'z which one of uze Joizey Boyz tinks he's gonna bring someting for me? Who knowz, I could be somebody...
I could be big...

<grinning> Tell ya what, maybe we should get a little more specific on this deal...
I win, somebody buys me a good ole fasioned down home KC Strip, Medium rare, of course.
You win, I buy someone one of them thar... Salami and mot-so-rella things...
Old 06-11-2003, 06:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gordo,no disrespect and I don't want you to feel unconfortable but Smitty and I will send you a REAL care package overnight....Great Hoboken Italian Bread, Prosciutto, Salami ,Mozzarella and Roasted Peppers,it's what keeps the JERSEY BOYZ going!!!!!! Prosciutto is a cured ham. Steve.....the Jersey/Cracker sounds good and the wine sounds better.....your on...Please get in touch with Smitty, we gotta talk! Oh an Gordo,there's a Photo of you on the General site I think????? Anyway we know who you are!!!!As for the Steak......your on...you don't even have to WIN! The first one's on Smitty,Sticks, Bert and I.Everyone have a great day!!!! AUGIE.

Quick Reply: Apba Offshore Announces Stock Outboard Event For Os Worlds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.