Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dave and Busters in Philly this Sat. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52046-dave-busters-philly-sat.html)

VelocityMike 06-10-2003 10:42 AM

Dave and Busters in Philly this Sat.

If the rain holds off this weekend some of us for the CBPBA are making a run up to Dave and Busters this Saturday. There are I think four boats going and the plan is leave from the C+D Canal and head up. Anyone is welcome to join us to have a great time. As the weekend gets closer I will post more details and times and such not. Have a good day all!!!!!:fish:

HiPerf2000 06-10-2003 10:59 AM

i would meet you guys, but i'm heading up to the NYC run. maybe next time.

One thing...watch when parking in the marina on the North side of D&B. it gets VERY shallow. a few buddies tore through some sea water pumps last year when trying to leave.

Oh and another thing....make sure you put something in the gate (empty beer can works) to keep the gate from closing (and locking) when you walk up the dock. It sucks having to jump the fence to get back to the boat. :(

VelocityMike 06-10-2003 11:37 AM

Thanks we have heard that information before so we know to look out for that problem. HIperf2000 you should look into our North Poker Run at www.cbpba.com should be a really good time.

R Addiction 06-10-2003 12:35 PM

Hmmmm....sounds like a plan keep us posted.....If the weather holds out!!!:rolleyes:

bajabob38 06-10-2003 01:26 PM

Originally posted by hi-perf-2000
i would meet you guys, but i'm heading up to the NYC run. maybe next time.

One thing...watch when parking in the marina on the North side of D&B. it gets VERY shallow. a few buddies tore through some sea water pumps last year when trying to leave.

Oh and another thing....make sure you put something in the gate (empty beer can works) to keep the gate from closing (and locking) when you walk up the dock. It sucks having to jump the fence to get back to the boat. :(

Also if you drink to much watch those docks, you could fall right on your face....:p

WARPAINT 06-10-2003 01:32 PM

Who are you pervs trying to kid?We all know if you walk across the street,down a short alley and your at DELILAHS DEN:cool: Dave and busters is for kids;)

HiPerf2000 06-10-2003 01:53 PM

Originally posted by bajabob38
Also if you drink to much watch those docks, you could fall right on your face....:p
Bob,......

i wouldn't have fell getting off your boat if your Wife wasn't grabbing my ass so much. :D :D She was muttering something about a tight ass compared to her husbands large, sloppy ass!! :D :D :D

bajabob38 06-10-2003 03:07 PM

Originally posted by hi-perf-2000
Bob,......

i wouldn't have fell getting off your boat if your Wife wasn't grabbing my ass so much. :D :D She was muttering something about a tight ass compared to her husbands large, sloppy ass!! :D :D :D

Mark.
I 'm not married,and I think the girl that was with me was not talking about a tight ass she was saying look at that dumb ass as you were falling flat on your face...:p :D

See you on the water.

Dave F 06-10-2003 03:10 PM

All's I know is you just called yourself a tightass. :)

CAP071 06-10-2003 03:15 PM

Weather report for Philly is pure rain for the next 7 days

watch out for the Pa Fish n game commision cops I was talking to one the other day. he said they are gonna start stopping boats as they leave the area down there for Breath tests!
they tried to press DUI charges on me for a 0.03 wasn't even close to a 0.10 back then now it's 0.08 limit