Notices

My friday the 13th

Old 06-14-2003, 12:36 AM
packinair

Thumbs down My friday the 13th

1) My mother is VERY sick and in the hospital and they just put in a checst tube and isn't doing well at all

2) my ex wife who I am very close to (I don't wanna hear it) went for eye surgery and has all kinds of complications and they say it might take 2 weeks for her to see again

3)have my house cleaned today, everything looks great and it starts storming, so I let the dogs in the kitchen and leave... come home and all 3 (2 newfoundlands and a great pyrenees) are out, knocked the gate over and trashed my floors cause they were all muddy

4)decide to go to the boat and get away from it all for a few and one of the yahoo guards STOLE my plug adapter the other day, well that turns off my charger and pumps, so boat would not start and was full of rain water.....they said it wasn't an approved plug.. WELL IT WAS FINE LAST YEAR!!!! so I came home, got jump pack/truck/trailer and went to pull the boat out about 11pm I get it out and that leads me to #4

5) sitting at a light with my boat in tow and WHAMMMMM some ******* SMOKED the back of my boat at the light. this happened at 11:30 and by the time I got to leave it was 1:15am. hti me so hard my prop shaft/prop went through his radiator. ( I have outboards and no drive guard)

6) went to get a bottle of morgan off the boat just now and that is gone too..........

so how was your day???

Old 06-14-2003, 03:27 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

WOW!!!!!!!! THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about all this bad stuff happening to one person.

Guess you'll be staying at home on the next Friday the 13th. Hope your mom starts to get better. Broken and wrecked stuff can be fixed. Its just a PITA.
Old 06-14-2003, 05:26 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks. Hope your Mom gets well soon.
Old 06-14-2003, 07:51 AM
Registered

Damn Scott, I thought my day was bad. I wish your mom and ex a speedy recovery.

If you need a lower call I can get new one's at a great price.
Old 06-14-2003, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, Sorry to hear about your luck. Hopefully it will get better soon.
Old 06-14-2003, 08:23 AM
Registered

Dude!! I may have shoved the other prop up the guys A*** if it were me! oh, and my thoughts are with mom and ex. Hope the both get well soon. You can tell 'em I said that. Give me a ring if ya need anything.
Old 06-14-2003, 09:48 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Scott....

Damn can you ever catch a break? Well hope mom and the ex get better soon, they are in my prayers....

Heather
Old 06-14-2003, 10:19 AM
Registered

I don't know if it is as bad as your mother, but my 13th sucked, too.

I was driving back from New Orleans for a date with a new girl. (22yoa and hot.) I drove through about 45 minutes of the hardest rainstorm you have ever seen just south of Hazelhurst, Ms. on I-55. The rain started to clear, so I sped back up. I was going just a little over 70 in the left lane -- I had just passed a semi, and he was about 50 yards back and to my right. There must have been a patch with a bunch of water on the road, and the next thing I know the a$$ end of my car is passing me on the left!!! Can you say HYDROPLANE!?!

I REALLY thought I was going to die. (I never think that.) As the car spun, I tried to steer into it, but it wasn't happenning. I just missed the truck I passed, and went (sideways) across the right lane and into the grass (backwards). I went spinning down into a ditch and up the other side, then back down again and it straightened out about 10 feet from the roadway. I never lost momentum, downshifted, and drove back up onto the shoulder.

I got out to assess the damage, and it was minor at best. (No stain in the driver's seat, but a hell of a pucker mark!) I got back on the road, and the car was not even out of alignment.

Porsche -- there is no substitute.

Oh yeah -- the girl had to cancel. B!TCH.

A couple of pics:
Attached Thumbnails My friday the 13th-p1010039.jpg  

Last edited by KaamaScarab30; 06-14-2003 at 10:26 AM.
Old 06-14-2003, 10:20 AM
Registered

Notice the grass between the bead of the tire and the rim.
Attached Thumbnails My friday the 13th-p1010044.jpg  
Old 06-14-2003, 10:23 AM
Registered

Grass and mud on the side mirror.
Attached Thumbnails My friday the 13th-p1010041.jpg  

Quick Reply: My friday the 13th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.