Flori-DUH strikes again... >

Flori-DUH strikes again...

Notices

Flori-DUH strikes again...

Old 06-19-2003, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flori-DUH strikes again...

Geez, don't you people have anything better to do?
Old 06-19-2003, 12:02 PM
Eternal Warrior

You've got to be kidding!!!! What kind of a person has a childs lemonade stand shut down?

Old 06-19-2003, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

People really never cease to amaze me!!!!!!!!!!

Where the neighbors just upset because their child didn't have the idea to open the lemonade stand? Free enterprise baby!!

You guys in FL, smack the neighbor in the back of their heads for me!
Old 06-19-2003, 12:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That's pathetic. Despite all the other crap we have to hear and see in the news, I didn't think it could sink this low!

Of course, you can't really blame it on the cops, they were just following the letter of the law, rather the fukking bastard that would actually call the cops on the kids. What an azzhole!

Then again, there was the guy that lived across from my house as a kid who would call the cops if a football went in his yard...
Old 06-19-2003, 12:20 PM
Registered

I think the City handled it well
Old 06-19-2003, 12:29 PM
Steve_H

hmmm , maybe a little "payback" is in order around halloween

Old 06-19-2003, 12:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doesn't surprise one bit. It was probably a neighbor that didn't like what they were doing and insted of talking to the parents they called the cops.

I used to keep my boat in front of our house till one day a county code enforcer showed up and said a neighbor complained and he had to ask me to move it into the driveway. Now I know it wasn't any of my "local" neighbors because they were all there fighting for me. I asked who complained and he couldn't tell me, but he did say what car the person drove. In an instant I knew exactly who it was. Funny thing is, this person had stopped several times to talk to me about the boat and made several complements about it. Never once mentioning the fact that I shouldn't park it there.
The code enforcer told me the exact date I brought it home and said he didn't have a poblem with where it was parked untill somone complained. At least he was real nice about the whole thing.

Last edited by Iggy; 06-20-2003 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:52 PM
Registered

Hey everyone mocking how screwed up Florida is, these are your parents screwing everything up. Things were just fine here until you started sending down the old folks when they became a paine in your ass!
Old 06-19-2003, 01:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yep, it sucks when people decay to the point that you are left with no other satisfaction in life other than to make complaining a full-time hobby. Hell, I think these old people get together in support groups to brainstorm on who they'll complain about next.

How in the hell can anyone have a problem with a few innocent little kids building a lemonade stand. It's simply beyond me.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Update

Here are the FACTS:

A neighbor was unhappy with the taste.

They went online to the OCO website (OncitrusOnly) and complained of low pulp count and how they got burned.

The overwhelming influence of OCO shut her down.

p.s. - everything stated above is true because the word "facts" is displayed in upper case letters!

Quick Reply: Flori-DUH strikes again...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.