Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The truth about Keith Eickert (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52579-truth-about-keith-eickert.html)

lucy 06-20-2003 09:03 AM

miami shuffle is a term that comes to mind.

TulsaLarry 06-20-2003 09:06 AM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
New info! Welcome to the board, and nice professional post.
http://mindscraps.com/s/otn/love/smlove2.gif

SLINGSHOT 06-20-2003 09:11 AM

Originally posted by lucy
somewhere in fla?

LUCY HAS TO HAVE THE BEST PERSONALITY ON OSO HANDS DOWN!:D :D :p

Shane 06-20-2003 09:26 AM

Originally posted by SLINGSHOT
LUCY HAS TO HAVE THE BEST PERSONALITY ON OSO HANDS DOWN!:D :D :p
Lucy has the best EVERYTHING on OSO!!!:) ;)

open87 06-20-2003 10:31 AM

Originally posted by CRUBOSS
just when you get a job you REALY love , and plan on hang'n in till you retire. POOF ! sombody comes along and screws the entire thing up ! THAT REALY SUX !
:hothead: :hothead: :hothead: :hothead:

open87 06-20-2003 10:31 AM

Originally posted by CRUBOSS
just when you get a job you REALY love , and plan on hang'n in till you retire. POOF ! sombody comes along and screws the entire thing up ! THAT REALY SUX !
:hothead: :hothead: :hothead: :hothead:

mirageman 06-20-2003 10:41 AM

I hear you man! Had a job I loved with a homebuilder I could have retired doing. THe family who owned it was like my own family. Then Bank of America bought Seafirst Bank, changed the loan policies at Seafirst , BOA said they need to perform an audit and during this audit no construction payouts were given by the bank. 1 month later over 100 people and twice that lost there jobs because of the bank merger. All of them were good people.

Thats why I will never do business with Bank of America.

Maximus 06-20-2003 11:51 AM

I try to stay out of controversial issues :)

I rafted off next to the "Sullivan/Boyfriend" Outerlimits one time at a poker run. 'Wore out' was all that came to mind. Especially for a representitive of a marine co. (bubble gum stuck to the side, dirty vinyl, filthy engine compartment) People who treat a toys like that with such little care generally are fly by night hustlers.

Seriously, people that EARNED their money respect the time and effort it takes to make it, hence they take care of their belongings.

That goes for the very rich as well. Ever seen some of those Yachts in Miami/Lauderdale.

Point I'm try to make is, The image stuck with me. I'll be shopping for a pair of engines for my new 40 Spectre in 14 mo. I know what type of engines it won't have.

Maximus

X-Rated30 06-20-2003 02:00 PM

Originally posted by JULIANA L. SULL
There have been many rumors circulating throughout this website which concern Keith Eickert Power Products, LLC. With regards to one individual aka D-LAW, it is important to note that any "truth" he professes should be viewed with a questionable eye. The following is an actual depiction of his involvement as Keith Eickert's attorney:

1. He has accepted stolen property as payment for services. (which actions are now being reviewed for potential criminal and/or civil penalties)

2. He was fired by Keith, in which new counsel was hired (referred by my attorney)
D-Law's failures to respond timely placed Keith in a default position with the bank.

3. He indicates factual references to financial matters-- AS NO DEPOSITIONS OR DISCOVERY HAD OCCURRED, he has no direct knowledge of ANY COMPANY MATTERS. He is using the guise of "ATTORNEY" to lend credence to his statements.

4. A complaint with the Florida bar association is being filed to determine his ability/right to practice law as all behaviors border on clearly unprofessional practices.

5. I believe his last statement carries the pen name of my attorney "KERNAN"

My only comment to this individual is the following: If you choose to "practice" your profession, maybe you would have less time for this inane activity, and would not have been FIRED by YOUR CLIENT. Make NO mistake, it was not a matter of Keith no longer requiring legal services.

With regards to company issues, we will issue formalized statements as we get further through our re-organizational efforts. We are hoping that all parties can prevail in a positive ,WIN-WIN situation.

Regards,

Juliana L. Sullivan CEO

I think Keith seems to be the most intelligent businessman ever to have his affairs aired on OSO. He hasn't replied to any of this crap.:D :D :D (See my post on the Alweiss thread.)

With regard to d-hlaw, he has always seemed pretty professional in his posts (if I'm wrong, just point me to one) -- any way to connect him to "Kernan"??? I am sure the OSO Board Gods will let you know if they can connect the two -- posting under different screen names is frowned upon here, unless there is a good reason (ie - two different computers).

I am curious -- If you decided to post at all, why all the attacking, rather than answering the questions raised? (Please ignore all of the name-calling people do here.)

INQUIRING MINDS (without a life of our own) WANT TO KNOW!!!!

sean stinson 06-20-2003 03:16 PM

In the immortal words of Keith Eickert; "She's just another f'ing expert"

Hey CRUBOSS maybe I should sign her building again :):)

Sorry had to get my .02 in before the inevitable poof