Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ot: Stinson Is Finally A Daddy (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52598-ot-stinson-finally-daddy.html)

PhantomChaos 06-19-2003 04:49 PM

Sean.....don't forget your nursery rhymes for the new one......

JACK AND JILL
Went up the hill
To have a little fun.
Stupid Jill Forgot the pill
And now they have a son.

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB
Her father shot it dead
Now it goes to school with her,
Between two chunks of bread.

LITTLE MISS MUFFET
Sat on a tuffet,
Her clothes all tattered and torn.
It had not been the spider
that crept up beside her
But Little Boy Blue and his horn.

SIMPLE SIMON
Met a Pieman going to the fair
Said Simple Simon to the Pieman
"What have you got there?"
Said the Pieman unto Simon
"Pies, you dumbass!"

HUMPTY DUMPTY
Sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Had scrambled eggs for breakfast again.

HEY DIDDLE, DIDDLE,
The cat did a piddle,
All over the bedside clock.
The little dog laughed to see such fun
When it died of electric shock.

GEORGIE PORGY
Pudding and Pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play
He kissed them too, 'cause he was gay.

THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL
who had a little curl!
Right in the middle of her forehead
And when she was good,
She was very, very good
But when she was bad
she got a Fur coat, jewels, and a sports car.

cigarette1 06-19-2003 05:52 PM

Stinson .... call me back ... I thought I wrote the number down right ... but, 9 numbers don't work :cool:

Steve 1 06-19-2003 06:11 PM

Ahh Sean you got off Easy Try holding her hand thru a "C" section.

How's it going? take care from Sunny Miami

sean stinson 06-19-2003 09:50 PM

Hey Nort, with nursery rhymes like that you definately secured your top position on our speed dial for a baby sitter. LOL

sean stinson 06-20-2003 12:31 PM

Yo G I'll call you back in a few minutes. Steve1 things are going well I'll call you shortly. Norty, Norty, Norty...you're now #1 on the speed dial for all expense babysitting trips to sunny southern Florida to teach her 1 - 1. Talk to you real soon.

Sean

frequentflyer 06-20-2003 12:44 PM

Congrats... I have 2. They are awesome.

jawbreakerkid 06-20-2003 01:05 PM

Originally posted by IceAngel
However I was curious about one thing: She is 22 inches long, doesn't that make her the same height as JBK? (Sorry Chad, I couldn't resist that)

terra- damn, it took a while for the bleeding to stop and the swelling to go down on that one. that punch came out of no where!!!! i'd tell you that i will get revenge, but if Kyndell turns out as half as wild as your husband, then that will be revenge enough for me!!! :D :D :D

best wishes,
chad

sean stinson 06-20-2003 01:46 PM

Sorry Chad, but it was either you or Nort and after the entire thread about Nort's height, and five-head I figured he had suffered enough.

And as far as Kyndell being as wild as her Daddy...well since Sean is already trying to expand his shotgun collection for both of the girls, I'm guessing that he will make sure that NEVER happens, so I'm pretty safe.

But I am sorry for the cheap shot and for the record I think "little people" are cute.

Talk to you soon
Terra::D :D ;) ;) :eek: :eek:

cbdragon 06-20-2003 01:51 PM

The very best....congrats. Start saving $$$$$$$ get a college fund. Paint the room, buy toys.....but not for you. Craig

sean stinson 06-20-2003 02:37 PM

Originally posted by cbdragon
The very best....congrats. Start saving $$$$$$$ get a college fund. Paint the room, buy toys.....but not for you. Craig
Craig,
You know me all to well......thank you and the toys are starting to come in from all avenues...grandparents are lifesavers at times:D :D ....but now the 3 yr old says she wants a new raceboat for her and her little sister...What do you say Craig?;) ;) :cool: :cool:

Sean