Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "MInd if I smoke" Head (and boat) count!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52718-mind-if-i-smoke-head-boat-count.html)

SummerObsession 06-19-2003 08:00 AM

"MInd if I smoke" Head (and boat) count!!

1 Attachment(s)
The unofficial, loosely organized yet totally impractical "Mind if I Smoke?" Cigarette (and all other "Cigarette-type boat;) " run is officially set for a 10:30 a.m. ish Thursday July 3rd, departure from Backwater Jacks. The run will go from there to Big Dick's Halfway Inn for lunch, an impromptu boat show, and of course the typical LOTO drunken debauchery (for passengers only of course;) ). Remember that, as always, the motto is "What happens at the lake-stays at the lake:D :D :eek: ".
From there, an after luch run to Party cove will surely be at the top of the list.

What would be immensely helpful at this point would be a quick rundown of your boat (size for dock space) and perhaps a pics so everyone will recognize you, and a rough head count for seating.
thanks in advance.

Us:
35 Playboy Cig, 4 or so people
pic: (boat will be in water though;) )

jawbreakerkid 06-19-2003 08:43 AM

count me in. Tbone will be there too. depending on our passengers, we may have one or two boats.

unfortunately, i don't know the owners of Big Dick's. i only make it there about once a summer.....thus i have no strings to pull. sorry! :(

jbk

SummerObsession 06-19-2003 08:52 AM

I do know a guy that knows a guy kind of thing....I'll make a few calls today.

I'm glad Nort is coming! Can't wait to see that cool motor sickle!!

BLee 06-19-2003 08:58 AM

Originally posted by Troutly
I also just heard that Nort is showing up! He had to leave early to get here on time. He is brining his own minnow :D

ahahahahhahahahahhahaha! cough cough, hahahahahahahahahaha! :D :D THAT was funny!

GLH 06-19-2003 07:25 PM

You guys have a good time. Sounds like a blast!

later 06-19-2003 10:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i am planning on being there although 10:30 is a little early, my breakfast wont even be settled yet.

and oh ya i dont mind if ya smoke as long as you dont throw your butts in the lake :D :D :D

" FOUNTAIN THE OTHER ALTERNATIVE "

later

OBNOXUS21 06-20-2003 04:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can I come?
Boat SHOULD be ready.......

OBNOXUS21 06-20-2003 04:05 PM

Only about four people! Going to be first weekend out in this, and looking for a good run.

SummerObsession 06-22-2003 11:36 PM

ttt

jawbreakerkid 06-23-2003 09:15 AM

Originally posted by Troutly
Of course you can....and you better :) . You can run at the back of the pack with me :D
don't worry about that, i'll have to stop and fill up with gas a few times....LOL! :D

jbk