Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 07-14-2003, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well new up-date, no names but keep looking in the Blountstown papers for a local scam artist, I wish I could give you all the details but we all know how this works, and the weasel might be hiding in the woodshed still, no Columbian just good old USA Woop ASS....
Old 07-17-2003, 04:36 PM
chickracer

Hawk Power

Don't everyone jump me at once, but I know a lot about this subject. This is my first post but I am a frequent reader. I happened to be through blountstown today and saw a beautiful 45' Apache sitting out in front of a daycare off of Hwy 20. Two gaping holes where the engines should be, so I guess that answers some questions. The word around town is that he is shutting down. Selling everything off. I know if I had anything in his shop I would be heading to Florida NOW before the FDLE seizes everything and your boat is locked up as evidence. I am curious about a few things. Did Legendary Marine ever get engines in the "Legendary Hawk?" I know at the Destin poker run, he blew the transmission in an engine in the old "Starchaser" Apache giving some poor guy a ride that he bid on in a charity auction. The guy bid on a ride on the Legendary Hawk. Thats right TB, you need to go get your boats, the Cig was in front of the daycare today, by the 45' Apache, and "starchaser" is short one transmission .

Two molds left town this week, he might have some cash.....

Chick Racer

Old 07-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Registered

Someone should get in touch with Hot Duck just in case.
Old 07-17-2003, 05:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Two molds left let's see maybe to Miami I will check that out.
Old 07-17-2003, 05:39 PM
Registered

I knew someone looking at a couple of the molds, I will make a call as well.
Old 07-17-2003, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Possibly ?????????

the real owners of the molds took em?
Old 07-17-2003, 10:49 PM
Registered

Did I start all this!!!!,
Guess what after contacting a lawyer and overnight expressing money to the Lawyer, which if any of you are one of them, I can't believe how **** stupid they are I sent 15 pages of documents and they spelled his name wrong!!!!. but after all of this and the amount of money he has screwed bigger fish then me, as of tomorrow we will be uncrating our 9,000.00 coffee table, and contacted our local pro engine shop that originally did the dyno on this motor and we are going to see what it will take to make it a real engine.

we are going for a bigger boat, but unlike TC we will not put this motor out here unless we know it's a good engine.

For what it's worth after all the info on TC and Hawk Power I could care less about the money as long as he is gone from the boating world and if anyone knows of a Poker Run where he will be send us a Pm so that we can introduce our selfs to him...

I can not believe that he would use his own child's name to continue to scam people....

REMEMBER POND SCUM ALWAYS FLOATS!!!, UNLESS YOU TIE AN ENGINE TO IT!!!.

P.S.
SG no pictures of the boat try our e-mail or call us Thanks.

Last edited by Rforsey; 07-17-2003 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2003, 11:49 PM
Registered

Two weeks ago Todd promised in written to wire back my money paid in advance for an 502 MPI which I never did get....
No money yet.......He does not reply to emails, doesnt take my calls, doesnt call back........and Joyce still answering the phone pretending to know nothing, telling me time after time that Todds out of office and will call me back....
And then the rumours about him shutting down business, I think I can kiss my money good bye.....
This whole thing is so unbelievable....9000$ stolen from me, sitting here in Germany not beeing able to do anything. A nightmare, drives me crazy...
Did anybody ever get back his money from this "businessman"? There has to be a way, I cant believe that he is getting through with this, which authorities can help in such a case?
Rsforsey, is that lawyer of yours any good, if so could he take over my case as well?
Old 07-18-2003, 12:24 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Preuni
Two weeks ago Todd promised in written to wire back my money paid in advance for an 502 MPI which I never did get....
No money yet.......He does not reply to emails, doesnt take my calls, doesnt call back........and Joyce still answering the phone pretending to know nothing, telling me time after time that Todds out of office and will call me back....
And then the rumours about him shutting down business, I think I can kiss my money good bye.....
This whole thing is so unbelievable....9000$ stolen from me, sitting here in Germany not beeing able to do anything. A nightmare, drives me crazy...
Did anybody ever get back his money from this "businessman"? There has to be a way, I cant believe that he is getting through with this, which authorities can help in such a case?
Rsforsey, is that lawyer of yours any good, if so could he take over my case as well?
Sounds like you guys ALL need to get together and work on a kind of class action deal on this jerk off.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:54 AM
Registered

Preuni,

I wish I could say yes but, after sending the law office overnight fee to start the case, about a month ago, to get things going fast, the attorney went out of town for a week and I sent him 15 pages of info on Todd, along with e-mails he has so much on this Guy and yesterday I got a fax ( not a phone call) with a letter that was sent to Todd and they didn't even get his name correct..

You are in better shape then us if you have it in writing that he will send your money back, and I do know of another member that is going after big $$$ because of HP

SO IF THERE ARE ANY MEMEBERS THAT KNOW OF A REAL ATTORNEY THAT WILL TAKE THIS CASE I HAVE SO MUCH ON MR TODD AND WILL PROVIDE THAT INFO FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS IT.

Preuni e-mail me your # if you want to talk about anything.

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.