Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 08-27-2003, 09:11 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I visted tres's a whiel back shop and even though i can't exactly afford a boat he'd work on (new cig, or ootrehr multi hundred K boat) he still took the time to give me a tour of his shop and BS boats for a bit.

When i come into my millions he'll prolly be doing some work on my new ride
Old 08-27-2003, 10:10 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by cigarette1
Sean,
You remember how I felt about dealing with Cimmino 4.5 years ago. Originally, I thought it was just a case of getting in over his head, but I guess that is his regular MO. It seems I was lucky to get my goods without being burned although it took 2 months to get something (paid for) that should have taken 2 weeks)

But I guess that was minor compared to what I had to go through with that set of motors from a builder here in SoCal.

Poor Me

Yo G

I remember all too well....Anyway wassup on the left coast. I got a little sumpin sumpin going on over here, maybe we should chat. Shoot me a PM with your digits again bro. I finally am taking the time to enter everything into a contact program on my puter, can you believe it.

Sean
Old 08-28-2003, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally posted by sean stinson
I finally am taking the time to enter everything into a contact program on my puter, can you believe it.

Sean

Unbelievable!!!!
Old 08-28-2003, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Hot Duck thanks for sharing the info. I can't wait to see the boat when it's done.
Old 08-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Thanks for the support! This Apache has a long way to go to get back into the shape it deserves, but it will get there. At least the engines will be perfect by the end of this season. Now comes the hard part.....the rest of the boat!
Old 08-28-2003, 02:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hot Duck I thought I read in here someplace that the Boat was surveyed?? This was before you bought it maybe you have recourse with the company that did the Inspection.
Old 08-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Only the hull was surveyed. I did not worry about the engines because I was planning to rebuild them anyway. I just wanted to be sure that the hull was good.

What disappoints me is that Hawk Power performed a rebuild on these engines and found none of these problems. Now I did't expect any major problems to be fixed for the basic rebuild price they quoted me, but they could have at least advised me of the internal problems and given me a chance to correct them while the engines were apart. I was actually surprised when Todd told me that the engines were OK and were only going to get new bearings and such.

Now we are tearing them down for a second time. Just a waste of time and money. The other thing that disappointed me with Hawk Power is the fact that they had the boat for over 3 months and the shape that it was in when I went to pick it up. These things combined just did not sit well with me. I gave Todd and Hawk Power the benefit of the doubt and it came back to bite me in the a**.

Last edited by Hot Duck; 08-28-2003 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-28-2003, 03:10 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Hot Duck, your too nice of a guy. Most of us would have thrown a sh*t fit on them.
Old 08-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Registered

I inquired about a pair of 600's innovations Todd had for sale back on July 9th, and he finally responded to me today.
I emailed him back, and told him I was a member of this website, and his reputation with some board members was bad. I told him I would pass on the motors.
Maybe he'll come to the website and address some issues, but I wouldn't count on it.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HAH

dont hold your breath! that one is On the wiser side I suggest you

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.