Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 11-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

its cold up here , they shrivel in winter. Nice ta here from ya tho. I think I got a wrist pin slapping or just watched too many micheal jackson videos and it went limp.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Originally Posted by buckknekkid
its cold up here , they shrivel in winter. Nice ta here from ya tho. I think I got a wrist pin slapping or just watched too many micheal jackson videos and it went limp.
That will do it, have not seen alot of wrist pin problems in BBC's , unless had problem instaling pins, either pressed or floating. biggest problem seen with engine is oil aeration,and not usally caused by builder or customer,( bad design by Chevy)I can tell you the tell tell signs, just so it will not be a mystery!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 07:42 PM
Registered

Default Re: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

I'll try and get a few basketball players to yank it out in their spare time.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Registered

Angry Re: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Incidentally the beef I have with Todd is what he did to my good friend Eric and a few others he probably cant remember!
Old 11-22-2004, 08:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Does anybody know where he is now? post ,pm,cell 609 517 4296.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:41 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Still lives in same house in Blountstown. Ken Futch @ Calhoun County Sheriffs Office could fill you in better. He is working in Tallahassee teaching EMS. A convicted felon in the state of FL. cannot hold an EMS license so he would like to avoid any convictions. The large building that the trailers were being built in exploded and burned to the ground. At the end he moved some stuff to the small building to the right of the burned out building. Then if you can imagine he had a break in and a bunch of stuff got stolen. Kevin unknowingly probably has most of it. I would imagine that Todd paid off his machine shop bill with whatever left over parts he had. FL is a homestead state and I think Todd bleed Hawk to wind up with a paid up house and customers be damned.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:27 PM

Buck, totally understand about your friends. I would be pissed too. I would be willing to try to help them even though it had knothing to do with me. I have been screwed in the past, not a good feeling. Byrdman i know TC moved to Tallahassee and is teaching at Kieser coledge, been trying call him over another customers cam cards that he soposed to have onfile(pair of eng.'s we are redoing) No luck so far?? Never heard about a breakin,but then again i am the last one to hear about anything hence ( Hawk Power!!!!) Does anyone know what got stolen. Because If is at my place I don't whant it & i would gladly give it to them.
As far as his shop bill?? He always paid me. Ofcorse at the time I never knew about all this.......... kinda feel like a fool !!!
Old 11-22-2004, 10:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey Kevin!!!!! You mean to tell me you do not know he is still there??? Am i missing something here..tell me.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:58 PM

Last time I talked to him,he told me he moved to Tally!!! Hey man I live in a small town an hour away from Blounstown and Tallahasse is Big City to me, can't stand it up there (too much trafic for me). Sounds like you all know more than me ???
Old 11-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Registered

I wonder what credentials he dreamed up to get the teaching position, if thats what he is doing. The guy cannot tell a lie! hahahahahhaaaaaaaaa

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.