Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LeDeux
Can't people just get a life instead of sitting here on the internet posting threads? You would think that if people had enough money to buy a descent boat they might be able to buy a descent life...but apparently not.

Apparently, all the "men" on here are nothing, but little high school girls who do nothing but sit on the computer and talk about people who have families. What the hell? Are you guys serious?! Never in my life have I encountered such (excuse my lack of eloquence) "pussies." You guys are some sad individuals.. My advice is to get a life and leave Todd Cimmino alone. If one must ask themself "where is Todd Cimmino" then obviously he is not bothering you. So why must you bother him?

It makes no sense at all and you "men" should be ashamed of yourselves for time you have wasted in your own life just typing on this keyboard. Although I disagree with the fact that he is a bad person, I know some of you don't, but what you can do is try to come to the realization that maybe people can change, but how can someone change if the odds are always against them.
PS, most of the people on this thread have personal vendettas against Mr. Cimmino, which have no relevance to the boat business. To those people, (for lack of better words) "Just shut the hell up." You don't realize exactly who you are hurting.

Is that better? Thats the nicest I can sound considering my last post was deleted.
I have only lurked on this thread over its history, as I am not involved, but had to say something after the latest update. I have however have been screwed by motor guys falsely advertising their capabilities, so here is my take on it.

Sorry my friend, but your post quoted above is absolutly pathetic. Maybe you should take this frustration you have and take it out on the criminal all these people are talking about in the first place. Oh yeah, and let me know when you drop 10-20K on an engine only to get completely screwed for it, you will one day realize you are also a "high school girl" for saying something, like these people have on OSO. Maybe ask the guy in question if he corresponded with these people, would they have taken this to OSO? If he had integrity and fulfilled his commitments, would this thread be here? No, it wouldn't, sorry for the reality check.

Oh and BTW, the only "change" these people care about is this idiot deciding to come clean and pay back the money he screwed people out of. I doubt that is your concern though.

Keep the narcisism going, it soots you just fine. Maybe one day you will realize that integrity is not something to screw with. You lose it, you deal with this FOREVER, it never goes away. Good luck with your mind games though. Insults and strong voices only work with little kids, not logical adults who have the money to spend on these toys in the first place.

I say to my fellow OSO members keep talking and "hurting" this criminal, and his family, after all, they are living off of your money that wasn't earned.

Last edited by StillHaulin@63; 04-06-2007 at 05:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by f311fr1
The S.O.B. owes me 34K. Enough said. Joe Murray
I think that pretty much sums up the feelings on this.

And I don't consider "talking on a computer" on this board a waste, I consider it a wealth of knowledge and an education. For certain, an education of one person I never want to do business with.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Le Deux, your the one that pulled this up from 11-22-06 and got it started again.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sorta missed this thread anyway,,,so what was the conviction they finally got?
whats a descent boat? One that goes down? A decent boat would float..

Last edited by buckknekkid; 04-06-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Registered

Hey Joe, 34K sounds about right for me too. Eddie wasn't sure, but he thought your heads may have ended up on my motors. As I have said before, I don't think Todd intended to screw me, I think his back was against the wall, and that old Florida Shuffle kicked in.

LeDeux - Vendettas? Yes, there were those on this board before I purchased my "new" motors from Todd. Had those trading barbs with Todd not come across as jerks I probably would have assigned more validity to their points of view. As far as not knowing who they are hurting - if you mean his daughter I guess that's possible, but Todd chose to involve her by exposing her to his customers. Todd still has my contact info. An apology and an attempt at restitution would substantiate his desire to change.

Greg
Old 04-08-2007, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by ThunderBoat38
It's amazing this thread is still alive!!!!!

Kevin bought the Hawk name KevinR on the board. I havent talked to Kevin in about 6 months but he has a great shop and well respected in the offroad racing community for quality work.

I would hate for Kevin's hard work and attention to detail/customer service be hampered by the previous owners reputaion.

I am somewhat surprised Todd is still at it.
Thanks Thunder
Old 04-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Registered

I was trying to figure out who is hawk40marine on ebay,,,hey KEV wazzzzzupppppppp?
Old 04-08-2007, 08:17 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Greg, I do not think he ever intented to do anythig but rip people off. I spent a lot of time in his shop trying to get my boat finished. I was there the day he loaded your engines on your trailer to deliver. I could not understand why he would try to pass them off as complete. I had my stuff picked up shortly after by Eddie. Todd was and is a THEIF.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by buckknekkid
I was trying to figure out who is hawk40marine on ebay,,,hey KEV wazzzzzupppppppp?
I dont who that is, my handle is kevin540bb
Old 04-09-2007, 03:30 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Kevin, did you ever get your dyno up and running? Joe Murray

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.