Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 06-20-2003, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TD,

We are in to That Texas Justice, Over 10,000.00 On our end, and with the private messages and phone calls, the other's Total alot more!!!! Let us know

HD,
We hope you do end up with some awesome motor's, but I'll bet that the time frame on completion is going to be extended...
and on the Dyno part I would stand there and watch the motor's get run because he might have had one or two motors that ran right, you need to make sure it's your Dyno sheets.
Good luck!!!
Old 06-20-2003, 10:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Hey Sean, the Kryptonite is home and looks pretty cool. The hood scoops came out great and the 1/4 canopy windshields look awesome! I'll post some pictures in the next few days if it stops raining long enough to snap a few. I know that Bill is proud of the boat and Kirk should be too!

On another good note, the Gladiator is back to 100% again. The engine problem that we had during the race in Marathon was tracked down this week and found to be only a bad battery. Because of the dead battery, the electrical system was not getting enough juice for the injectors and the distributor to fire properly. Go figure. We replaced that battery and that engine now runs like a clock again! We ran tests on the rest of the electrical system and everything else is OK. We learned the hard way to double check the battery switches before leaving the boat for the night!

As far as the Apache and Hawk Power, I will say this again. At this time I have had no problems with them. I can tell you that I will be certain to have enough paperwork to cover my a** if the engines are not right when they are finished. Again, this is not a precaution I am taking because it is Hawk Power, it is a precaution that I would take with anybody. The test will be to see how the engines come out. I will be sure to post results here on OSO whether they are good or bad.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Rforsey - I agree. It is my understanding that the engines are already back in the boat. If not, it would be worth the trip to see them on the dyno just before they go in.

If they are in the boat already, it is not a problem to yank them out up here to run them. There are a few dyno machines in this area that can handle the power, but it would be really easy if there were a prop shaft dyno around here that could do it! Of course, that would be too easy! I'll keep you all posted.

Last edited by Hot Duck; 06-20-2003 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Earlier this year Todd offered me a new Apache with twin 900 Hawks and #3 drives for $200,000.1/3 down, 1/3 out of the mold, 1/3 on completion. I spent aloft of time kicking myself in the ass for passing on the deal. It sounds like I was lucky that bruises was the only thing that happened back there.

I hope that your problem is resolved without too much pain.
Old 06-21-2003, 12:50 AM
Registered

Hi Rog;
Where was he going to get the Apache, From Bobby? Sounds to me like you would have been out of about $66,666.66 and your ass a lot more purple than it is now!...........................Roger

Last edited by Roger 1; 06-21-2003 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-21-2003, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by cashbrain
Somebody say APACHE
APACHE!!!
Old 06-21-2003, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Heel of a discount

Somebody musta bin gittin a hell of a discount from Bobby inorder to sell an APACHE that cheap
Old 06-21-2003, 11:36 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

the 45 apache was a cool boat and hot duck has a sweet new toy, ESPECIALLY for the price that boat went for. As for teh engione it seemd like they were runngina little funny and he made the right choice gettign them rebiut. Hopefully todd and hawk will do a good job on them.

As for the dinhgy's comment. Dude a least we got nice tans sitting around waiting that day! 6 hours cus the boat wasn't properly prepped??? And then he was the ball to claim the deposit was a fee for a sea trial??? If the boat was ready maybe he could have had somd kind of a basis to attempt to make some kind of claim. Otherwise that was a damn ****ing expensive impellor.
Old 06-21-2003, 07:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Is he equipped to rebuild engines? Properly? that's a big word.
Old 06-21-2003, 11:27 PM
Registered

Hi ! Again, has anyone seen Todd?. This picture is of last night, I am Kell of R Forsey and I took this picture as our boat was towed to the docks with our little guy's yup Fuel pump went... I 'm not trying for the woo's but I wanted all of you to see how beautiful our lake is and if we didn't get scr**ed Ron would have been with me when I took this he did'n't get to see it because he was getting our trailer.
how does that go???.
THERE'S NO FURRY LIKE THAT OF A WOMAN SCORN....
Attached Thumbnails Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.-day-fuel-pump-went.jpg  

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.