Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. >

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Notices

Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Old 06-22-2003, 12:03 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn that is a beautiful sunset
Old 06-22-2003, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

car 54 where are you ?
Old 06-22-2003, 01:24 AM
Registered

PUDER,
Your in NY, You Haven't seen this LAKE yet?. Every one up here tries to KEEP this a Secret.
It is one of the most beautiful Lakes I have seen and I have been on it since 94'. Please keep it private...
This Lake is 29 Miles long and 5 & 1/2 miles wide.Lake George is only 1 & 1/2 wide....
We Have some nice Boats on this Lake but nothing Like we would like too see!!! a couple cats and now a sonic that is said to do over 100HP

Monday / Thursday you might see maybe 2 other boater's it's like it is all your's...

We could show everyone a real race!!! .let's shut down The Lake

OSO Member's Let show them what real Boat's LOOK like...

WE have Poker Run's for Snowmobile's every weekend, but NOT For Boat'S it's TIME...

What do you Think? ....
Old 06-22-2003, 02:41 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

cool i'm on LI how far up state is it? as for my boat, if teh damn weather woudl cooperate i coudl get it running again!!! But I am tire dof workgin on eth damn rain so its currently on hold. Bewside i spent the last week putting a race car back together
Old 06-22-2003, 03:47 PM
Registered

Pruder,

We are only about 3 Hours from you exit 27 off the Thurway Great Sacandaga Lake follow 30 North. If you want to just take a ride stay on 30 North about 30 minutes look for resturant called Lanzi's on the Lake it over look's the biggest part of Sacandaga
Actually when I took that Sunset I was looking at Lanzi's from opposite side of Lake. Let us know if your gonna come up, we could pick you up with our boat and show you the Lake...

What is your race car? I have a 68 Camaro big block with nitrice Car is capable of mid 9's on the street, I use to street race it every Friday & Saturday in Albany. It was the fastest at one time It is just sitting in the garage not enoff time to play....]

We're with you on that rain... It's Great weather IF your a Duck...
Attached Thumbnails Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.-100_0346.jpg  

Last edited by Rforsey; 06-22-2003 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-22-2003, 09:54 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

formula SAE car. A buddy of mine biult it from scratch for design competition for his school. He goe to comulbia so we borrowed it for eth summer. It wasn;t quite finished so wehave been fixxing some stuff, (crappy welds, painted the chassis, rewired it, tuned the custom EFI system).

That is a fun ****s and giggles car we haev been autocrossing. I an tryign to scrape up enough $$$ for either a DSR or Formula Continental car to run at SCCA races. I will be running a FF2000 at pocano in 2 weeks for a week of testing (drag racing is fun but road racing is the ****!!!!)
Old 06-23-2003, 06:52 AM
x-caliber

Thumbs down

hmmmm

Old 06-25-2003, 09:45 AM
Registered

Any updates? This deserves a bump to the top
Old 06-25-2003, 11:14 AM
Registered

TD,

Hi, This is Kell,
I just contacted an Law Firm in his area, and I will not stop with Hawk Power until he resolves this,

Does anyone know if he still has that 50' Hustler???.

also 4 Day's ago his Famous sec Joyce put his ford truck up forsale
I e-mailed him and asked if he would like to trade for a 540 Bulldog fully freshed NO responce...
Iam in the works of contacting the AG and BBB also I found him on Fastbost's no new ad's from him.. But I am watching.

Also APACHE!!! when you punch in Apache boat manufactures he still comes up!!!.
I will keep you all posted.

At this piont our boat has broke down both times we went out with it, we knew the motor was do for alot of work that's why we went for the Bulldog.
WE are at the piont of just buying a bigger boat.
If found a cig I like 95' good deal also a 36' outlaw IF any know's of any deal's let us know.
Thanks
R&K
Old 06-25-2003, 11:42 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

contact too old about his 35' mistress. I know he's got the itch for anew boat again. SO he'd probably let it go for a good price.

Quick Reply: Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.