4 th Annual Northern Michigan Fun Run >

4 th Annual Northern Michigan Fun Run

Notices

4 th Annual Northern Michigan Fun Run

Old 05-12-2003, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 4 th Annual Northern Michigan Fun Run

Here is the final info on the run, e-mail me if you need me to send document. For those of you that want to go let me know asap. send money asap as well, thanks scott.

[email protected]

4th Annual Northern Michigan
POKER / FUN RUN 2003
JULY 12

This is not an organized event or Poker Run. We are a group of friends, old and new, who are out for a boat ride. You and your captions are solely responsible for your actions, safety, course navigation and ability to follow all Coast Guard Regulations. The last three years there have been eight boats of us with fun had by all. This year we are at 12 boats right now and it sounds like we may add to that number. Remember when you spend the day on the lake, **** can and will happen. Please also remember, whip cream on the deck of a boat is hazardous. We all need to use good judgment and be safe.

Poker cards will be dealt at five locations: Bay Harbor, Beaver Island, Mackinac Island, Cheboygan and Grandview Beach on Mullett Lake. A lunch stop will be worked in near Mackinac Island based on wind direction. Bring your own! Cheboygan will be the gas stop, if needed, ha. Cards will be dealt when the last boat arrives in each harbor and we will resume immediately after the deal. It is, therefore, important that we all try to keep up with each other. The course may be modified for inclement weather. Especially if it is so rough we could be passed by a yacht with it’s crew quietly sipping coffee and reading the paper. (Aah, memories…) Hot, sunny and flat weather like last year would be good.

Departure from the Bay Harbor Marina will be 9:00 am sharp!
We hope to be lucky enough again this year to have slips at Bay Harbor Friday night.
Departure from Mullett Lake on Sunday will be no later than noon, all boats left past noon will have their plugs removed and sunk. Lets try and refrain from the naked dancing and peeing off the back of our boats once we arrive at our destination as well.

Dinner and beer will be provided at Mullett Lake. Most will be staying the night in boats.

Entry fee is $ 50 per boat (includes dinner for two, one towel, and one decal). If you don’t want a towel, decal or dinner you do the math.

Poker hands will be $ 20 per hand (enter as many times as you want). Last years winner won $500. Non-boat owners should split winnings with the captain of their boat, there should be no such thing as a free ride if you are lucky enough to win.

Dinner / Beer for extra passengers $ 15.

Towels $15, decals $5, pasties for the girls $6. Towels have poker run logo and your boat name on them.

Best hand prize will be what ever is in the pot, last years $500 first place prize was nice. We really need a firm count by June 15 to come up with the shopping list, and get the towels etc. done in time.

CAPTAINS PLEASE BOAT RESPONSIBLY. There will be plenty of time to party at the end of the run.

REGISTRATION

Boat name _________________________
Captain ____________________________
Number Passengers ________
Towels ____ Decals _________Poker Hands ______
Dinners ______Pasties ________
Checks or cash to D. Scott Eaton
Before June 1 * 901 Sunset Ct. Petoskey, MI 49770 *
After June 1 * 5557 Basswood Ct. Petoskey, MI 49770 *
* 231-347-7408 * e-mail * [email protected] *
Old 05-13-2003, 09:45 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 05-13-2003, 10:20 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in!!!!thanks for the pm yzbert...will we be able to use the ramp in Bay Harbour? what condition is the ramp in petosky in?I usually put in in Elk Rapids but thats a little far to run up the morning of. The wife and I are planning on coming up Friday and staying at Bay Harbour that night doinig the run on Saturday and returning home late Sunday (I cant get Monday off) Cant wait !!!!
Don
Old 05-13-2003, 10:35 AM
Registered

Looks like Dawn and I will be good to go.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:14 AM
Registered

dyno, petoskey ramp is good
hope to be able to use bay harbor ramp as well, hope to also have slips at bay harbor as well. has not been a problem the last three years.

t mager
look forward to it

scott
Old 05-13-2003, 11:49 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Should we call up to Bay Harbour now for a reservation?
Old 05-13-2003, 12:13 PM
Registered

wouldnt hurt, i will try to get slips as well, if i can get them then you can always cancel.
Old 05-13-2003, 12:15 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

I can't commit right now, but do keep me in the loop.
Old 05-14-2003, 06:19 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

ttt where is Kaama !!!!!you Yella? yzbert is there somewhere close for people to stay if we bring crew?

Last edited by dyno; 05-14-2003 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-14-2003, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I'm here----I plan on going! I've BEEN wanting to do this run for a long time! I will try and come up Friday as well.

Quick Reply: 4 th Annual Northern Michigan Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.