APBA Friends file Lawsuit in NY

Notices

APBA Friends file Lawsuit in NY

Old 06-20-2003, 01:25 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Daze, good question.

So detroit wants to cut off the deal with the LLC. Ok, then what?
Race sites are not easy to come by, nor are sponsors. Plus it seems that the racers are very pleased with what the LLC has done for the sport over the last few years. So how many of them would actually leave the LLC to run with APBA under what rule book?

WHAT A MESS>>>>>>munch>>>>>>>>>>>>Urp....excuse me.
Old 06-20-2003, 01:33 PM
Registered

Who needs a beer?
Attached Thumbnails APBA Friends file Lawsuit in NY-beer.gif  
Old 06-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Ron P
Daze, good question.

So detroit wants to cut off the deal with the LLC. Ok, then what?
Race sites are not easy to come by, nor are sponsors. Plus it seems that the racers are very pleased with what the LLC has done for the sport over the last few years. So how many of them would actually leave the LLC to run with APBA under what rule book?

WHAT A MESS>>>>>>munch>>>>>>>>>>>>Urp....excuse me.

Ron,

This is only to find out if the elections held for the APBA BOD were correct and who is in charge of the orginization of APBA, right know it has nothing to do with the LLC contract. Right now the BOD that was elected in 2002 is in control based on the injunction on May 27th. When this suit is done then the correct powers can figure out the dispute with the LLC, not until then.
The only reason this was filed is there were 2 seperate BOD's stateing they were APBA, as of May 27th we have 1 legal BOD,
and that was reafirmed earlier this week in NY.

To see all the suits goto http://www.geocities.com/sponsonhead/index.html

Grin

Last edited by Grin&Barrett; 06-20-2003 at 02:22 PM.
Old 06-20-2003, 01:39 PM
14-H

Hey Eddy,
Then what? Describe what it is exactly that you feel is the best for APBA's members?
[/QUOTE]

Sure: one member, one vote. Some of your neighbors disagree with me as is quite obvious. 14-H.

Old 06-20-2003, 01:39 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Pop-Secret--"Perfect Popcorn is our Passion"
Attached Images  
Old 06-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Registered

Grin,

The link you provided seems to be broken
Old 06-20-2003, 02:00 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Personally, I'm sick of both popcorn and popcorn jokes, which do nothing to advance a topic or clarify an issue......enough already.
Talk about Johnny One Note...some of us are in danger of becoming Johnny One Joke.

From my point of view, there are two sides in absolute contrast here. One paints a picture of a good ol' boy network of do nothings, which they have "saved us from" under the new "deck to deck" racing "model". In reality there has been wonderful racing under the APBA banner for decades........ Ron you remember the glory days of Benihana in Point Pleasant?.......

The other side is comprised of people who basically feel betrayed by the former, and are, in some cases, fighting for their racing organization's very existence. This is compounded by the fact that, at present , they apparently have no alternative race series to offer, given the time constraints and circumstances around the legal schedule......... On their side is a growing field of allies, both individual and corporate, who represent "bridges burned", relationships squandered, and simple souls who awoke one day to the reality that the emperor has no clothes.......but no races.

This is a very serious situation......and not one to take lightly, because the simple truth is that all of high performance boating( and racing is part of that) is under siege by all sorts of forces, economic, environmental, risk management, and, of course, litigious.....

and that my friends should cause us to stop "munching" and either contribute, or at the very least......pay attention to the facts presented.

T2x
Old 06-20-2003, 02:01 PM
Registered

Default Try now

http://www.geocities.com/sponsonhead/index.html
Old 06-20-2003, 02:05 PM
Registered

OSO needs a new forum: Law and Disorders .....
Old 06-20-2003, 02:06 PM
Registered

Grin,

Much better...thanks.

Quick Reply: APBA Friends file Lawsuit in NY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.