Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Setting the record straight..... >

Setting the record straight.....

Notices

Setting the record straight.....

Old 06-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Setting the record straight..... Please Read!!!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by JULIANA L. SULL
There have been many rumors circulating throughout this website which concern Keith Eickert Power Products, LLC. With regards to one individual aka D-LAW, it is important to note that any "truth" he professes should be viewed with a questionable eye. The following is an actual depiction of his involvement as Keith Eickert's attorney:

1. He has accepted stolen property as payment for services. (which actions are now being reviewed for potential criminal and/or civil penalties)

2. He was fired by Keith, in which new counsel was hired (referred by my attorney)
D-Law's failures to respond timely placed Keith in a default position with the bank.

3. He indicates factual references to financial matters-- AS NO DEPOSITIONS OR DISCOVERY HAD OCCURRED, he has no direct knowledge of ANY COMPANY MATTERS. He is using the guise of "ATTORNEY" to lend credence to his statements.

4. A complaint with the Florida bar association is being filed to determine his ability/right to practice law as all behaviors border on clearly unprofessional practices.

5. I believe his last statement carries the pen name of my attorney "KERNAN"

My only comment to this individual is the following: If you choose to "practice" your profession, maybe you would have less time for this inane activity, and would not have been FIRED by YOUR CLIENT. Make NO mistake, it was not a matter of Keith no longer requiring legal services.

With regards to company issues, we will issue formalized statements as we get further through our re-organizational efforts. We are hoping that all parties can prevail in a positive ,WIN-WIN situation.

Regards,

Juliana L. Sullivan CEO

I have intentionally stayed clear of the Eickert thread due to the inflammatory exchanges. Tonight I was informed by a forum member that was planning to purchase my Harley that he now had reservations about doing so because of Ms. Sullivan's recent post regarding my reputation. I am here now to draw a line in the sand........ I will not be slandered on this board by her.

1. I never accepted stolen property. I accepted property as partial payment for services rendered pursuant to a fee agreement that was signed by KE, and witnessed by Brett May, Rhonda and another office employee. This fee agreement gave me full legal right to posess the items. Ms. Sullivan sought the return of these items in the Illinois Courts as part of a temporary restraining order. Her request was denied. The subject of the property came up again as part of the receivers efforts to collect any outstanding receivables. The claim at this point was that the bank had a lien hold interest in the property, yet at the time of acceptance by me a UCC filing search was done and no such lien hold interest existed, therefore the transfer was proper and binding. Any claims of wrongdoing on my part by her are clearly false and actionable. That is the truth and I have the documents to prove it including the fee agreement, the Cook County Illinois Courts denial of the motion for TRO, and all search information related to lien hold interests in the subject property.

2. I was never fired by KE, in fact I am still his attorney on some issues regarding personal gaurantees on KEPP debts. As for her allegation that I placed KE in a default position, that is patently false. I never received a copy of the complaint, never was retained, and never had an opportunity to represent KE in this matter. In fact KE and I spoke last night regarding the pending case and he expressed his grattitude for my hard work and dedication.

3. She is correct that no discovery took place, but as with most attorneys, my client provided me with a large amount of documentation relating to his interest in the business. I was well informed. I am not lending credence to any claims, I have made no claims here or elsewhere. I have only defended my reputation.

4. As for my fitness to practice......I gladly accept review of myself and the my Illinois associates actions in this matter. We are above reproach in the way that we conducted ourselves. Maybe we should expand the discussion to include the signing of the settlement agreement without KE's legal counsel being present or even notified.

5. I did not, would not and have never posted to this forum under any other name besides d-hlaw. I stayed clear of that post because of the inflammatory nature, and in fact have warned others of posting information relating to allegations of drug abuse. I guess that I have defended her from the very thing she has done to me.

So, there you have it. The truth in print that can be substantiated through Court filings, and signed documents. I hope that this clears up any concerns that my new friends here on OSO may have.

Last edited by d-hlaw; 06-20-2003 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-20-2003, 09:15 PM
Registered

Perhaps We have another cold.............................Perhaps.......... ..................
Old 06-20-2003, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any bets on how long it takes for this to get POOOFED??
Old 06-20-2003, 09:17 PM
TulsaLarry

Glad to hear your response. I know it is hard to sit and not respond while others are trying to ruin your reputation.

Hope your motorcycle sale goes through and this nasty mess does not come back to bite you.

Old 06-20-2003, 09:24 PM
Registered

Whoever questioned the purchase of your Harley probably just could not afford it or is just an idiot. Everyone knows that Julies credibility on this board is basically worthless. Don't know you personally but coming from her I would not believe anything. Wish you the best and if you advertise the bike enough I'm sure you'll sell it. Hope this doesn't get poofed.
Old 06-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Registered

btt
Old 06-21-2003, 12:12 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As I said in the other thread in the immortal words of my friend KE; "She's another f'ing expert"

D-hlaw your rep here isn't tarnished and if the motorcycle deal fell through because of the other thread I'm sure someone here on OSO will be glad to either buy it or help consummate a sale for you.

Also if you talk to KE tell him to check his PM box.

Thanks Sean Stinson
Old 06-21-2003, 05:41 AM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Originally posted by mxz800
any bets on how long it takes for this to get POOOFED??
A recent Supreme Court opinion held that the expression of an opinion on an internet chat board is not actionable against the forum provider for libel. Therefore, the frequency of "poofings" should greatly diminish.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 06-21-2003, 05:58 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Phknlwyr
A recent Supreme Court opinion held that the expression of an opinion on an internet chat board is not actionable against the forum provider for libel. Therefore, the frequency of "poofings" should greatly diminish.
GOOD TO HEAR!!!
Old 06-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

D-hlaw: Anyone that believes one word that comes out of that chicks mouth would have to be insane. If she truely had all that against you you would not only be out of bus., but you would be in jail. She is a low life and will get hers in the end. I am ussually not one that go suite happy but I think if I was you I would go after her in court for slander.

Jon

Quick Reply: Setting the record straight.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.