Bad boating weekend at LOTO >

Bad boating weekend at LOTO

Notices

Bad boating weekend at LOTO

Old 06-24-2003, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Troutly
So, with a smile, and barley loud enough for me to hear him, he says, "put some clothes on." He then smiles and says, "I guess she could not hear me. Enjoy!" I laughed as he walked away
Now there is what I like to see, a peace officer using proper judgement when enforcing the law
Old 06-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Big E

I really don't like the extended idle portion that they ended on the lake, because I like to get my gas at Bridgeview and now I have to idle a long way just to get there, that sucks.

But another point is that if they are going to extend the idle zone like they did they should of went a little further. They should have went to the tip of the arm that heads up towards Shooters and Tan Tara. This would solve the problem of boats driving on the wrong side of the lake when heading towards the new bridge. When I am coming from my condo next to Shooters heading toward the new community bridge, it is a B!tch trying to get over to the right side of the lake where the main channel and the arm towards shooters meets. All of the boats are flying by headed towards Party cove and it is very dangerous and congested trying to get on the BWJ side of the lake at this intersection. Whats another 1000 to 1500 ft if you are already idling about 1 1/2 miles to get to party cove. Once again someone needs some common sense when they are making these laws.

Jesse - you are one of the very few that have been boating down there 25 years, most of the people are very new to boating down there and thats a lot of the problems at night.