Notices

Cincy Race Pics

Old 06-25-2003, 06:49 PM
Allan4

Default Cincy Race Pics

Does anyone have any good race photos from the Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix? I need a good running shot for sponsorship reasons and I was expecting the chopper to carry a still photographer, which they did not. I cannot seem to find any good still photos, I am willing to purchase a good running shot. My boat is the P5-48 boat.

Thanks.....

Allan

Old 06-25-2003, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A4, we have a few....give me a few hours to figure out how a digi camera works...
Old 06-25-2003, 07:25 PM
merlin540

TEAM AGITATOR NEEDS SOME TO P1-32 THANKS CHARLIE

Old 06-25-2003, 08:19 PM
Allan4

Okay Tommy, thanks.....Charlie ran the 3rd race in the 32 Skater named Agitator......as if I needed to tell you that

Let me know....anyone else??

Old 06-26-2003, 05:03 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

A4 - and Merlin,
I'll check this afternoon, I got some pics from the race but not sure how good they are.
It was a great race- We had a great time.

Bouy
Old 06-26-2003, 06:12 AM
Registered

Allan I am taking my film in today I have no idea what is on them but I will let you know.
Old 06-26-2003, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a few but they are kind of far away. when I get time i will find a couple good ones.
Old 06-26-2003, 11:25 AM
Allan4

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. If I can't find any good pics then I guess that is one more good reason to race at St. Clair....

Old 06-26-2003, 12:03 PM
Registered

We have one of you running against Short Circuit on the downriver leg before it started raining - if I can get it scanned after we get home from Metro, I'll e-mail it to you. Don't know if it will work for you, but you can be the judge of that

Think we have one or two of Agitator as well - have them stop and see us at Metro, they can look them over.

If you contact Mike at AeroEFX, he'll shoot a roll of film for you running at the race of your choice from the chopper - but call him soon, if his schedule fills up, you're out of luck.
Old 06-26-2003, 12:31 PM
Allan4

Okay...thanks NAV. Good luck in Metro...we will probably catch ya at the St. Clair River in early Aug.

I will contact Mike....do you have an e-mail address for him

Let me konw about the pics, I'd love to see them and figure out if they will work or not.

Thanks

Allan

Quick Reply: Cincy Race Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.