Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!! >

Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Notices

Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Old 06-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well..I guess the Allmighty gods can see that this person is not just being trashed for the hell of it. He ripped someone off and theres no denying that. Additionally, other people that know him, know of him. So, maybe they dont see a liable case for allowing people to be warned of A$$HOLES like this.

Thanks board gods

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 06-26-2003 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-27-2003, 03:19 AM
27Cigarette

Yes, thank you to the administrator for not poofing this post. I especially want to thank all the great guys for the help. I hate having to put a post on over something like this but I feel if it saves 1 more guy from getting screwed its worth it!! If I knew he would be around I would certainly fly down there and find him. My guess is he'll just blow town now that his "cover" is blown. I hope that the guy who bought my parts reads this and contacts me. Personally I think a good 45acp round to the knee is a great way to have Phil think twice about screwing other people again. But thats "illegal"...I can only hope that he gets to spend some time in jail and be somebodys "wife".....he has 2 now maybe it's his turn! I have his bank information and serial numbers of the boat/parts if anyone wants them just ask. I'm looking forward to talking to "the Law" and seeing what can be done. This scumbag must be stopped!! And I need parts to finish my cigarette! Thanks guys for all the help.

Old 06-27-2003, 06:42 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

27 Cig,
Check your PM.
MD
Old 06-27-2003, 06:49 AM
Registered

27, Sorry to hear of your lost, hope you get it all back and then some. Good Luck
Old 06-27-2003, 12:40 PM
Allan4

As tempting as it is to relaliate............better let the law handle this, sounds like he has plenty to worry about, he has broken several laws it seems....and mail fruad is a HUGE no no.....that's one for the feds.

I don't know Bruce, but I saw a pic of him and he looks like Randy Macho-Man Savage.......seriously.

I don't think I would want to see him show up at my door demading money....HeHeHe......and I'm 6'1" 200 or so.....

Old 06-27-2003, 01:10 PM
Registered

Bruce is no slouch and if need be I'd join him
I am 6'3 280

Seriously, I am glad also post like this are not poofed. As long as they are true and not slanderous accustions wich doesn't seem to be the case here. Good luck 27

PS I'll be in Orlando Sunday
Old 06-27-2003, 01:35 PM
Allan4

Damn....you guys are big. I used to go about 220 back in the power lifting days.....Looked more like 230-235, but I could never put on that much wieght....

I also am glad this thread is still alive, nothing like a little 3rd party reference to figure out if someone is a cheat. I hate thieves, so I'm glad this guy is getting roasted for what seems to be pretty obvious illegal actions at the expense of others.

Old 06-27-2003, 02:00 PM
Registered

just 2 miles from me....
Old 06-27-2003, 02:05 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Originally posted by IDRPSTF
Keep giving the Board Gods credit for not Poofing this thread. There have been times I have wanted to post a warning about some shady people in the industry as a warning. Not too long ago some poor guy posted that he had got taken from a person I almost started a thread about a week before. I could have saved another member some money and hard times. Thanks for letting us warn one another OSO!
A recent Supreme Court opinion held that a third party media provider(OSO), not involved in the content of the media (doesn't write the opinions), is not liable for the slanderous statements made by those that frequent the media posting device (you slandering/libeling phkrs). In short, defame away, OSO is not liable. Absent liability, there is less poofability.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 06-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I am only a few miles from mark... hmm sounds like a lynch mob forming! haha...

Quick Reply: Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.