Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: Anybody need a MI Realtor? >

OT: Anybody need a MI Realtor?

Notices

OT: Anybody need a MI Realtor?

Old 06-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Mad Hatter

Originally posted by dyno
Are you Ricks kid? The one with 38th Airborne?
Oh great you know pops Yeah thats the old man!

Old 06-26-2003, 02:09 PM
BTJ88

If anybody would like to buy or sell property anywhere in MI, I can help I'm a Realtor for Century 21. Just a little FYI.
Me too.

Old 06-27-2003, 05:04 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mad Hatter, I've loved your Dads Boat from the first time I saw it! Where is he I havent seen it around all year?I bought an old sled from your Dad in 1997 a 650 Polaris, what a death trap! all kinds of power and no suspension...crashed it on several occasions but what a gas! best lake sled I ever owned!!
Don
Old 06-27-2003, 09:18 AM
Mad Hatter

Dyno: Your the guy that bought that 650!? Man that thing had balls, the suspension though, compared to what I was riding at the time was like a cadilac! I have an MXZ800 now, that thing is awesome I love it.

The cig was down and out up until last weekend. Last year we were running it on the hose to check the timing when my Dad heard a hammering. You could hear it better when you plugged your ears. He had several of his friends come over and listen to it and they told him he was just being paranoid. I swore I heard it too though. So this year at the beginning of spring we fire it up on the hose again, same motor somethings knocking. So he pulled the SC off and set it on the desk, when you turned the pulley the paddles scraped on eachother on the back side but only at certain times. Viola! The knock is found, turned out the bearings went bad on the back side of the blower. He just got the blower back from The Blower Shop a couple weeks ago. He had it out for the first time this year on monday night.

BTJ88: Lumbertown?

Old 06-27-2003, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well looks like I found my combo. Mad hatter, if you could just find me a nice place on the water, so I can keep my boat in my backyard, in spring lake or something, and Mitch can hook me up with 3% financing I'll be all set.
Ya, I know, those things aren't going to happen, but what the hell!! Have to try right!!!
Old 06-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Mad Hatter

I can find you something on spring lake, but yeah 3%........... Thats a toughy! Could probably get ya a 4.x% on a 15 year for less than 322,000.

Old 06-27-2003, 10:29 AM
BTJ88

Originally posted by Mad Hatter
BTJ88: Lumbertown?
Yep.

Old 06-27-2003, 02:06 PM
Mad Hatter

I'm at the Harbourfront Office downtown. By Portobello. Did I say that already?

Old 06-28-2003, 08:47 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hatter gald to hear 38th Airborne is up and running! I love that boat when your dad gets sick of it I want it!!!
Old 06-28-2003, 11:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Pm Box

Mad Hatter,

You need to clear your pm box out!

Can't send you anything, your back is probably
still recovering from friday afternoon ride anyway's.

Can't get up and make it to the computer?

Cougarman

Quick Reply: OT: Anybody need a MI Realtor?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.