Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "Mind if I smoke?" all set to go!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53264-mind-if-i-smoke-all-set-go.html)

SummerObsession 06-27-2003 10:40 AM

"Mind if I smoke?" all set to go!!!

I just got off the phone with Joe, one of the owners of Big Dick's Halfway Inn.
He is a very nice guy and a performance boat NUT!!
He is going to rope off the docks for us early Thursday morning, and he is reserving the entire upstairs of the resaurant just for us!!!
He asked if we could be there by noon or so. He is even planning on getting tons of pictures of our boats to put on the wall of his bar!!
He has room for 16 boats on his main dock that will be reserved as well as an additional room for 10-20 more at the other docks.
He is a great guy and is truly looking forward to all of us being there. We couldn't ask for nicer hosts!
So, anyone that is even thinking about going, please show up thursday at noon! It is guaranteed to be a good time!!!:D :D :D

Once again, anyone and everyone is welcome, regardless of what kind of boat you have!!!

Shine up your stuff and get ready for the "Mind if I Smoke?" run and "dockside boat show", leaving from the Backwater Jacks cove at 10:30-11:00 Thursday morning July 3rd, LOTO America.
See ya all there!!:D :D :D

OBNOXUS21 06-27-2003 11:01 AM

OOOOOHHHHH YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good man........I'm getting ready to head down today for the Poker Run and PC. Won't be in the poker run, but still right by Toad Cove and that's my spot ;) :D

Looking forward to Thurs. not too far away now.

See you at the lake............LOTO style!!!!!!!!!!!

jawbreakerkid 06-27-2003 11:03 AM

could you please make sure he has a dock girl waiting for me when i get there? rather than minnow shots, i prefer large mouth bass, they put up more of a fight going down...LOL! oh, and it would be great if he can throw in free food and drink for all of us!?!? perhaps ask him if he would also be willing to pay for the gas on the 2nd half of the run!?!?

that should be about it.... ;) :D

we'll see everyone at 10:30 thursday morning, 11:00 LOTO time.....:p

way to go SummerO. you should really think about becoming an event coordinator when you grow up!

BTW, i will be bringing a new XL red, short sleeve Cigarette t-shirt with me. Large logo on the back and small logo on the chest. i already had one just like it and have no use for two. $20.00 takes it.....and yes, it is still in the package. anyone interested???

jbk

Von Bongo 06-27-2003 11:12 AM

Re: "Mind if I smoke?" all set to go!!!

Originally posted by SummerObsession

Once again, anyone and everyone is welcome, regardless of what kind of boat you have!!!

Shine up your stuff and get ready for the "Mind if I Smoke?" run and "dockside boat show", leaving from the Backwater Jacks cove at 10:30-11:00 Thursday morning July 3rd, LOTO America.
See ya all there!!:D :D :D

Ok, well then I guess I might be in since you put it that way ;)

maybe my nephew and niece will want to go.

Outlawcowgirl 06-27-2003 03:08 PM

All of you OSO'ers that are going....PLEASE be careful, after I read about all the accidents last weekend, I worry about all of you.

88 MACH 1 06-27-2003 03:40 PM

What mile marker is Big Dick's at?

NASTY HABIT 06-27-2003 04:58 PM

Re: "Mind if I smoke?" all set to go!!!

Originally posted by SummerObsession
Big Dick's Halfway Inn.
Is that really the name of the place ?? either way... that's perfect !!

SummerObsession 06-27-2003 07:35 PM

Re: Re: "Mind if I smoke?" all set to go!!!

Originally posted by NASTY HABIT
Is that really the name of the place ?? either way... that's perfect !!
Yeah, the name alone has caused quite the controversy around the area! :rolleyes:

Von bongo: You had better be there bud!

SummerObsession 06-27-2003 07:37 PM

Originally posted by jawbreakerkid
could you please make sure he has a dock girl waiting for me when i get there? rather than minnow shots, i prefer large mouth bass, they put up more of a fight going down...LOL! oh, and it would be great if he can throw in free food and drink for all of us!?!? perhaps ask him if he would also be willing to pay for the gas on the 2nd half of the run!?!?

that should be about it.... ;) :D

we'll see everyone at 10:30 thursday morning, 11:00 LOTO time.....:p

way to go SummerO. you should really think about becoming an event coordinator when you grow up!

jbk

JBK: I don't think he is into perfomance boats quite THAT much!:D :D :p

By the way, if I ever grow up, I'll give it some thoguht. Don't hold your breath, it won't be any time soon.;) :D :D

nebulous 06-27-2003 07:42 PM

Hey, Can someone get me a TShirt from "Big Dick's Halfway Inn"? What a great Name!!!!:D