Notices

MYCO Trailers

Old 06-30-2003, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up MYCO Trailers

Just wanted to post a good experience I had with MYCO....Last week I noticed that one of the rotors on our MYCO was trashed and the brake pads were missing.

I called Bill Tweedy (sp) at MYCO and told him about it, told him we bought the trailer last summer, and told him I needed the parts ASAP because we were going to be towing the boat.

Bill overnighted all the parts to fix the problem free of charge, and told me to get it fixed at a shop of my choice and they would pay for it. I was very impressed with the service. Our future trailers will definitely be MYCO.
Old 06-30-2003, 08:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

I had a few situations with my bunks on the trailer for my 37 A.T. I called Bill and he took care of it, great customer service. I will be ordering a new trailer for my Nor-Tech, and it will be a MYCO,
Old 06-30-2003, 11:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

I have owned several Myco trailers and they have all been great. I did have a small problem with the tool boxes on the last one, but Bill took care of things after a simple phone call.

When my latest trailer arrived, a few welds on the corners of the tool boxes had some small cracks. I called Bill @ Myco and he asked for a few pictures to be sent via e-mail. No problem. He looked at the pictures and offered me two solutions. Even though Reading, the tool box manufacturer, would not cover the welds, Bill offered to replace the boxes free of charge. This would mean shipping the boxes back to Myco and having replacement boxes shipped back. This would be very expensive for Myco, so I decided to go with option two.

Option two was to have a local welder repair the corners of the tool boxes and then have a local painter repaint the boxes. Again, Bill offered to cover these expenses. Incredible! I had the boxes welded and then, instead of painting them, had them Rhino Lined inside and out the same color that they were. They came out really well.

I never did send any bills to Myco because I felt that it was not their fault that the welds cracked on the boxes. The boxes were mounted correctly with good hardware and huge backing plates. The point here is that they offered to cover the repairs even though the boxes were manufactured by another company. This is fantastic customer support.

Hats off to Bill and the rest of the crew at Myco. You guys truly are some of the best!

Will Lynch
Lynch Mob Racing

Last edited by Hot Duck; 06-30-2003 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-01-2003, 01:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

even though i have never dealt with bill tweety personnaly he has made many customers at my marina very happy. so far his customer service has out performed 99.99 percent of the trailer manufactures out there. keep up the good work.

TREADWELL
Old 07-01-2003, 07:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Myco makes the best trailers, and has the best customer service I have ever experienced. I will never consider any other brand!
Old 07-01-2003, 08:47 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I should have bought a Myco! Unfortunately I do not have anything good to say about my trailer manufacturer, and the only reason the trailer is sound now, is because I redid everything, bunks to bulbs to brakes.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 07-01-2003 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-01-2003, 10:11 AM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

We also had a wonderful experience with Myco! After we picked up our trailer we had a little problem with the solenoid. Bill knew we had to leave the next morning and offered to put his plans on hold to come by and help us out if we needed it...on a Friday evening no less!! Everything ended up working and we were on our way back to SC without a problem!!
Bill even took the time to take our boys on a tour of the facilities and showed them how "their" trailer was built. You don't hear that kind of service being given much these days! If anyone ever asks us about a trailer, Myco will be the ONLY trailer we recommend!

~Cat

Here's a pic of the trailer w/the boat
Attached Thumbnails MYCO Trailers-dscf0039.jpg  
Old 07-01-2003, 10:13 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Myco's are excellent!
Attached Thumbnails MYCO Trailers-img_4401.jpg  
Old 07-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 15 year old steel MYCO under my boat had been splashed in salt water by a prior owner, and had considerable rust. I figured a new trailer would be needed. NOT TRUE!!! Every weld is solid, and MYCO uses such heavy gauge channel steel, that it is still stronger than most on the roads. And MYCO still has parts lists and offers service on it. I'd never want anything less after being spoiled with a MYCO.
Old 07-01-2003, 11:37 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Sydwayz
I should have bought a Myco! Unfortunately I do have anything good to say about my trailer manufacturer, and the only reason the trailer is sound now, is because I redid everything, bunks to bulbs to brakes.
I feel your pain....I originally had another manufacturer build us a trailer and it was a POS!!! they tried to fix the problems 5 times amd could not get it right. Their attitude about the whole thing was terrible as well.

We got rid of that trailer, ordered a MYCO, and everything has been good. Should have gone with MYCO the first time.

Quick Reply: MYCO Trailers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.