Notices

Do Baja's fly ???

Old 06-30-2003, 10:02 PM
auntie toys

Talking Do Baja's fly ???

Do Baja's fly???
Someone please let Tank know that a Baja is a boat and not a plane, cuz we didn't seem to hit much water on the way up to Santa Barbara Sunday. We flew up.
When Tank invited UT & I to ride with him this week-end I though it would be great to ride in the ocean with Kelly and him, but what we got was a great E-ticket ride. A lot of air time and Tank showed us how not to follow someone under a pier . It's a good thing he's such a great driver, cuz I don't think UT could have handled that with the finesse that Tank did. We had another great day on the ocean, and talked about a bigger boat again. Tank, dude, you da man, you are by far the best driver that I've riden with yet (sorry honey). Next time you Newport Beach guys will have to "roll your skirts up" and let Tank show you how to take a real ride in the ocean
Once again, Tank your the best!! Thanks

Old 06-30-2003, 11:05 PM
Registered

Received 2,969 Likes on 981 Posts

Kathy, you make me blush!!

Like I said, thank you guys for coming up and for the great weekend! We had a blast (you didnt have to bring up the pier thing though ) Theres an open invitation for you guys up here. Get those pictures loaded

Tank
Old 07-01-2003, 10:22 AM
Allan4

There ya go Tank.......Hahahaahaha

I won't give away any secrets about how to get air from a 24 OUtlaw...your secrets are good with me.....HeHeHe...

Sounds fun, wish we had big water around here......Ohhhhh what fun

Old 07-01-2003, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Allan, just drive 4hrs North
Old 07-01-2003, 11:23 AM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

It's amazing what 6 inch chop will cause a Baja to get into...
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 07-01-2003, 01:11 PM
auntie toys

Originally posted by thisistank
Kathy, you make me blush!!

Yeah, blush, smuch...you're a great pilot....UT and I were wondering where you got your pilots license??

As for the pier, you didn't think that I was going to let that get away without any comment. But seriously, how many people could have handled it as well as you??....You're good dude! I'd trust you with anything......careful about the invitations, now that little princess has graduated high school and is head for CSUMB in the fall UT and I just might get up and go at a drop of a hat

Old 07-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Registered

Kathy,

That offer still stands. Just let me know when you guys want to come up and I'll have the boat ready...And the shots lined up! Oh and the pier thing....We probably shouldn't have been in that position in the first place....My bad...Live and learn, it worked out all good in the end.

TimG,

Yea! 6" chop?? It was a mellow day for around these parts. 3-4 foot rollers with wind chop on the way home. Again, that was a small day. We still were able to cruise it at 60 or so

Allan,

You're next bro! Get out here and we'll go for a good run.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:03 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by THRILLSEEKER
Allan, just drive 4hrs North
I just got off the phone with Birdog....he has me all piped up about making an Erie run.....

We MIGHT....MIGHT come up the last weekend in July. I have been up to Erie a handful of times, sure would like to get at it again. I'm sure one of us will shout at you if we all come up. There would be 3 or 4 boats with us.

Tank.....HeHeHe.......you think I am kidding, but I tell ya, I will come out sometime to Havasu. And if I go to Newport Beach again, I will hook up with ya this time!!

Keep runnin' that Outlaw strong humpy, I know I am back east.....

Be good.......

Old 07-01-2003, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thisistank

Yea! 6" chop?? It was a mellow day for around these parts. 3-4 foot rollers with wind chop on the way home. Again, that was a small day. We still were able to cruise it at 60 or so

Hey, I could only get up to about 50.

Looks like I'm going to have to hit Tank up for some driving lessons after those glowing reviews by UT & AT!

UT & AT: Wished we could have hung with you all "Big Dogs" and spent more time! Well, maybe after I get my "flying" lessons from Tank I'll be able to keep up next time!

-Al
Old 07-01-2003, 11:05 PM
Registered

[i]Originally posted by Baja Fresh
Well, maybe after I get my "flying" lessons from Tank I'll be able to keep up next time!

-Al [/B]
Any time bro. When we get back from Havasu we'll go out again. Exept maybe this time it wont be so calm.

Allan,

Just say when.

Tank