Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI. >

If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI.

Notices

If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI.

Old 07-07-2003, 07:59 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by wwwTOPDJcom
And on the other side of the coin I meant a nice couple that I would say are well off CIG, Sea Ray 50' Sundancer , Viper and even more toys, But were they Very nice and welcomed me aboard there Sea Ray for cocktails I have to say they were very cool people
I only showed up in a 10 year old 25' boat , I never felt like they looked down on me a bit. So there are *******s out there and
Nice people too

just stay away from the Jerks
Do not mean to burst your buble bro but it was your women they were after
Old 07-07-2003, 08:04 AM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn
Do not mean to burst your buble bro but it was your women they were after
Actually Jon I was with Becca and Monica this was a "couple"
I know your Kidding
Old 07-07-2003, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I tied up this weekend, and the people gave me a dirty look at first, I take it with a grain. I tossed their women a couple of jello shots, they loosened up a little, and ended up being cool. My question is why cant everyone just be cool to start. We are all out there for the same reason---have fun.
Old 07-07-2003, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Another ten minutes later I'm starting on my second long island and had taken two shot that my friends had bought me when the DM comes up to me again he says that the guy is insisting that my boat be untied from his. So I down what was left of the long island (stupid I know) find the two guy friends that were with me and walk out to the boat. [/QUOTE

LOL... You had to down what was left of the Long Island. You certainly could not throw it away... That would have been unethical and against the drinkers code. Lucky you got a good cop dude. DUI really sucks.
Old 07-07-2003, 08:48 AM
Mad Hatter

Originally posted by frequentflyer
LOL.. You had to down what was left of the Long Island. You certainly could not throw it away... That would have been unethical and against the drinkers code. Lucky you got a good cop dude. DUI really sucks.
You know you just can't leave a wounded soldier on the field!

It was stupid I was only moving 20 feet to avoid being harassed.

Old 07-07-2003, 09:33 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by RLW
It will if you put it in a plastic bag.

Sounds like experience here!!!

Mad Hatter, think you could find a picture of the AMIGO!!! That way we can all trash him for being an a$$hole!
Old 07-07-2003, 09:45 AM
Registered

Or how about the *******s that don't want you to tie up with them because they're worried about you tearing up their Bayliners that are dirty and havn't been waxed in years....I'm thinking yeah, I really plan on tearing up my clean boat that is worth 5X's theirs and is10X's nicer.

Its like George Carlin said; "Think of how stupid the average person is.....then realize 1/2 of them are stupider than that."

This holds so true in the boating world.
Old 07-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Mad Hatter, what kind of boat was it? I think I may know the boat, but I'm not sure. We usually end up in Saugatuck on weeknights after work.

And how were 3 guys going to stay on a 22 Velocity???? Tight quarters I'd bet. But then again, it is Saugatuck. Just kidding buddy.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:05 PM
Mad Hatter

Actually my GF and I were going to stay on the boat, the rest were going to call that "Last Call" Service to get a ride home. It was like a 30-35 carver. I guess the guys nickname is "smitty". THe boat is actually out of Grand Haven. He's a short fat grey haired man from what i caould tell in the dark. Make sure to give him hell if you see him Water Foul.

Old 07-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Registered

Allways carry a digital, if you could of posted a picture of his POS we could rally together and make is days of boating numbered.

I guess there will allways be a few bad apples out there!

Quick Reply: If anybody sees a POS boat named "Amigo" in west MI almost got me a DUI.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.