Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Aug 2nd Milk Run Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53795-lake-champlain-aug-2nd-milk-run-update.html)

GLH 07-08-2003 02:59 AM

Most likely a bunch of us are going to the Naked Turtle in Plattsburgh NY on the lake Friday night. I's about a 12 Miles run from the Colchester Ramp. Brian if you put in in NY state in Wilsborogh Bay or something (the ramp location is on the other tread) your run up to the Turtle would be about the same.
A bunch of us will Likely sleep in our rigs at Thayer Beach friday night.

wwwTOPDJcom 07-08-2003 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
DO YOU HAVE VERIZON CELL COVERAGE UP THERE ?

GLH 07-08-2003 05:54 PM

Can you hear me now? I have Verizon.
Good

Kanookstr 07-08-2003 07:25 PM

YAHOOO!!! will be at the cottage by Sat noonish 7/26 and staying till 8/9. Plan on meeting a few people friday 8/1,

4/Kevin/20' ChrisCraft w/351/MA, and
2/masi242/Formula 242/MA

Kevin is launching up nere me, and Masi242(Mark) should be launching in Mallets early Friday morn. Suppose to meet him at thayer beach.
Maybe we can have an early meeting then, or up at the cottage by JS232 and myself??? Theres a real nice shallow beach area up by us in Maquam Bay.

Scarab105 07-08-2003 09:10 PM

Hi, I have been watching this thread for quite sometime. It looks like it is getting to be a big deal. I think that there are a lot of other people here in the Burlington area that have heard of this, and are planing to join you, for at least parts of your run. There are quite a few of us that are not on offshoreonly, or are like me mostly an offshoreonly reader. Looks like it will be a blast. I have one concern and that is the Burlington harbor, they don’t like noise, and I think that I would only go in if you need gas, and the rest could wait outside the breakwater. (Just my thought). It is an impressive list of boats you have. Any one care to share some top speeds? The number of boats could grow a lot.

GLH 07-09-2003 04:56 AM

Scarab 105,
I know Shane's Skater hits 105 with my fat a$$ on it!!!
Is this you Jim??

Scarab105 07-09-2003 06:07 AM

GLH
My name is Ed
I am from the islands

hugetime1 07-09-2003 06:41 AM

I do not have blue charts for the lake , will i need them

GLH 07-09-2003 06:43 AM

Nice to meet you Ed.
Sounds like your running a nice & fast rig. I was asking Jim cause Jim Handy here in Burlington also has a Scarad 33 AVS he keeps in Burlington Boat basin.
Where do you hang around on the lake?
I don't remember seeing or hearing for that matter a Scarab with 850HP's!!!!
We hang at Thayer & Deep Bay usually with mandatory Naked Turtle food stops.

hugetime1 07-09-2003 06:44 AM

I do not have blue charts for the lake , will i need them, and are we partying friday night