Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HEY LOTO - I'm BACK! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53823-hey-loto-im-back.html)

bmpnugls 07-07-2003 12:37 PM

HEY LOTO - I'm BACK!

Hey guys...I've been off the boards for a while now...work and looking for a replacement boat has taken up most of my time...but, just picked up the new boat this weekend...1994 34 Silverton Express Cruiser. And, Yes, the nuclear yellow Bumpin Uglies fountain is still at the lake........I get a tear each time I see it cruisin by...but then the A/C in the Silverton dries it right up!........

SO,,,, if you see a Silverton Cruiser with my new 'handle'....FLUFFER!.....say hi....

bmpnugls 07-07-2003 12:51 PM

Well, the name makes for an interesting conversation topic (especialy with the women)...and, I think the name fits from the response I got from the women with the new boat!...

WRedmann 07-07-2003 01:09 PM

I think I saw the BU Fountain over the weekend. Do you still get out on the Sunseeker?

bmpnugls 07-07-2003 01:19 PM

Nope....the Sunseeker days are over....hence my own cruiser......she was too much to handle......BUT, they got a new Sunseeker since then....the new 56' Manhattan w/fly bridge....it is SWEET!!

SummerObsession 07-07-2003 04:13 PM

That is a cool boat! Jen and I were sitting on the deck at the 4 MM and we saw this yellow fountain with a radar arch go by. I grabbed the binoc's and told her. "Hey that's the bumpinUglies boat"!! She remembered it from when it was sitting at Advanced Marine a couple of years ago.
He burned a lttle fuel while he was there, must have come by us six or seven times:D

Always an easy boat to spot!

later 07-07-2003 04:25 PM

see that yellow boat all the time up around the 6 1/2 going by , Summer O nice to meet you and the wife on thurs was a nice trip up to boig dicks, saw you go by often great looking boat, we went out friday for awhile but main just chilled the rest of the weekend

Later

Gary Anderson 07-07-2003 05:26 PM

I could live with "Bumpin Uglies", but with "Fluffer" I'm not sure if I want you parking next to me anymore.

Gary

SummerObsession 07-07-2003 06:06 PM

Originally posted by later
see that yellow boat all the time up around the 6 1/2 going by , Summer O nice to meet you and the wife on thurs was a nice trip up to boig dicks, saw you go by often great looking boat, we went out friday for awhile but main just chilled the rest of the weekend

Later

Great to meet you too! We didn't even get the boat out Friday, I was just too whipped from the previous few days. Had a large time Saturday though, day at the Cove followed by an evening at the Toad;) Life is good my friend, life is good!:D

tanned fat looks better 07-07-2003 08:49 PM

Hey John I saw your boat at the toad but never did see you guys.........did you go ti Jerimiahs?

bmpnugls 07-08-2003 08:43 AM

Gary.....the boat is the "Fluffer" not ME!!! Well,,,,,wait a minute....there are "Fluffer's" for women in the industry too!!! Maybe I should apply!!!!