Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DMAN Caught!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53833-dman-caught.html)

turbosonic1 07-07-2003 01:27 PM

DMAN Caught!!

1 Attachment(s)
The Turbosonic spycam caught DMAN floundering while trying to dock. DWOMAN was dispatched to "fish out" the floating bumper with her feet.:eek:

Again another embarrassment to the SCOPE High Performance Community!

PhantomChaos 07-07-2003 01:35 PM

FIGURES!!!!!!!!!! Friggin POODLE! :D :D :D :D :D :D

sean stinson 07-07-2003 02:46 PM

I think I will just bow out of this one... I have no words to describe the, how should I say, incident.

DEVIL MAN 07-07-2003 06:29 PM

She Devil dropped the ball, er, I mean fender!!!!! After years of training, I still receive inadequate help from the first mate!!!!! Back to the drawing board!!!

As for Turbo, he was on the water for a total of 28 hours this past weekend and was caught four times at the pumpout station for his waste management degree. Now, the wife and the two little screamers don't go that much so it is the massive amounts of food that the Turbo stuffs down his pie-hole!!!!! He has gone through three maserators within the past two years!!!!! Now, that is an emberassment to SCOPE and fellow performance enthusiasts!!!!

DMan

cigarette1 07-07-2003 06:43 PM

Shizzle my Nizzle .... that's way too much information :crazy:

BADA BING 07-07-2003 07:46 PM

Definately T.M.I. but knowing Lyall, he would
come right out and tell everyone himself that he
had to visit the clean out 4 times....
Whooda athought:D

As far as Dwoman dropping a bumper, I don't think
that is such a big deal, Lyall almost dropping his
boat and trailer because the hitch was not tight enough
:eek: is one to cause concern about being one of the
elite in scope:D but we won't talk about that:D

sean stinson 07-07-2003 09:27 PM

Let's not forget Lyalls outstanding stunt of trying to fit in with the sailboat crowd or should I say fit in the sailboat after T-boning a MOORED sailboat dead center with the old Formula.

DEVIL MAN 07-08-2003 10:18 AM

See Turbo...you point one finger at me and there are three fingers pointed back at you!!!!! Don't start what you can't finish Mr. Pumpout Man!!!! That funny smell inside your Formula cabin isn't the rich Corinthian Leather!!!!!!! The Turbo is such a poodle!!!

DMan

Sean 07-08-2003 10:41 AM

kudos to dman for correctly pointing out that the object in question is indeed a FENDER...and don't be so hard on your first mate...mine's still in traing too---after 3 years :) :)

these are not cars gentlemen, and therefor do not require BUMPERS

:D :D :D

DEVIL MAN 07-08-2003 03:42 PM

Tell them like it is Sean!!!! Unfortunately, I hang out with a bunch of dumb ass poodles, DAP's. They are always trying to bash the DMan, they try to tell me that pro wrestling is fake and all the girls on girls gone wild are virgin's!!!!

Thanks Sean!

DMan