Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Reckless288 and BillR (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/53838-reckless288-billr.html)

mlitefan 07-07-2003 03:37 PM

Reckless288 and BillR

I appreciate the hospitality this weekend and you guys taking the time for the "search" mission!!! Sorry we didn't get to hook up on Sunday but the crew wanted to push back to Richmond before any storms hit....plus we sat on the boat in the slip drinking until 2:30am!!!

Now that I know the way down, I can't wait to come back for another visit. What a fantastic area to have at your boating fingertips! I learned a lot on this trip, mainly that I need to get back down soon to really learn how to drive the boat in the water it was designed to be driven in!

Next time I can promise you I will get a much earlier start...

Larry

Indy 07-07-2003 04:44 PM

Hey Larry...did Shawn join you on the big water?

Cignificant 07-08-2003 12:32 PM

Larry, sorry I missed you this trip. I had to head over to my folks' house about the time the "search mission" dispatched from the Narrows. Maybe next time..

BillR 07-08-2003 01:30 PM

It was nice to finally hook up with ya. Beautiful boat, I am sure you have some good times with it. Just bring it down to Hampton Roads more and run it in water other than lake water.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reckless32 07-08-2003 02:32 PM

The boat looked great Larry. The scheme really shows the Sunsation lines extremely well. Next time you come down everyone will be back in town and you'll have a blast. BTW, if you haven't already, sign up for our poker run August 1st & 2nd in collaboration with the Little Creek Regatta. Go to www.littlecreekregatta.org for registration info...See ya soon...

mlitefan 07-08-2003 03:06 PM

Indy, Shawn stayed at the lake on this trip but he and I are going to be heading down again soon. I am going to the lake this weekend and we are going to swap props to see what my stock 24 does for him. He was smiling from ear to ear the last time I saw and talked to him.

Cig...I would love to hook up and follow you down. You guys let me know the next time you head over to Chippokes as well. Next time we go down, I think I am just going to get a slip at Bluewater and sleep on the boat.

Thanks again everyone!!

Cignificant 07-08-2003 09:36 PM

Bluewater is very nice - we stayed there Thursday night. Go to the restaurant and order the blackened Tuna Bites (appetizer) - they rock!! Ian Bates is the dockmaster - real nice guy.

The next time we go down will be for the Regatta (see reck's post) but we'll trailer down...

Macklin 07-09-2003 06:28 AM

Sorry I missed the fun, but I was with the crew partyin' it up in Coinjock. We did get to see the RPBA crew at Tidewater Yacht Friday night. Steve tell Suzi she ruined me Saturday morning with her breakfast brew! Made the trip to NC fly by!!

Have fun at the RPBA poker run. I will on a plane returning from Italy. See everyone at the HRPA poker run.