Notices

Cincy Poker Run

Old 07-13-2003, 11:32 PM
Allan4

That is a fantastic suggestion!

Not sure how well it will fly, especially considering that there will be alot of out-of-towners there, but I'll talk to the event organizor and see what he says. Maybe see if the organizor can donate some funds?

I have been looking for your write up in the Cincy Enq, but I have not seen it. I could have missed it, because I was out of town a few days. I'll keep looking, thanks for your help and advice, it is certainly appreciated.

Take care....Allan

Old 07-14-2003, 11:17 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Allan - The reporter told me that he sent the letter to the editorial department, but it was not selected to be published, probably because local letters got priority over out-of-towners. No problem. Have fun with your Poker Run!

How are the injured boaters recovering?
Old 07-14-2003, 12:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like the river is going to act right this weekend. See you all there.
Old 07-14-2003, 02:17 PM
merlin540

P1-32 AGITATOR WONT BE THERE DUE TO A DRIVE ISSUE. BUT P2-31 AMERICAN OFFSHORE WILL MAKE THE RUN. SEE YOU THERE.

Old 07-14-2003, 04:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Charlie,

You guys looked great with another checkerd flag this weeked in Mentor... then saw you take off for the sunset cruise on Lake Erie. See you this weekend.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:05 PM
Allan4

C-Spray....I have not heard how they are doing. The local media pretty much swept this away as quickly as the pounced on it. The last I heard, about a week ago, was that they all had been treated and released except one victim, who was still recovering from arm injuries of some sort. Not sure if he/she has a 100% prognosis or not.

If I find out anymore info, I will pass it along.

Again, thanks for helping our cause. It is a shame your letter did not make it's way to print, that was a very eloquent writting.

Take care...

See y'all at the Poker Run!!

Old 07-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Allan4

Oh yeah....Good job Chaz. Great to see you guys dominating....I expected nothing less.

I'll see ya the weekend. I have some good pics of the Agitator in action, I will e-mail them to you.

Later Hoss......

Old 07-15-2003, 03:53 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Allan
sorry we didn't hook up this past weekend. I got your message, and the machine cut off after you left the area code of your phone number. where'd you wind up going? Give me a buzz anytime ya got an open seat - would love to get out.
Later
Bouy.
Old 07-15-2003, 03:53 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Allan
sorry we didn't hook up this past weekend. I got your message, and the machine cut off after you left the area code of your phone number. where'd you wind up going? Give me a buzz anytime ya got an open seat - would love to get out.
Later
Bouy.
Old 07-15-2003, 07:37 AM
Registered

I am coming to the poker run this weekend. I have a couple of questions for you local guys.

Do I need to run mufflers?

Do you know if they will have slips for us or do I need to make arrangements?

Dean

Quick Reply: Cincy Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.