Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
One of the worst months of my life (a little self pitty and some ranting) >

One of the worst months of my life (a little self pitty and some ranting)

Notices

One of the worst months of my life (a little self pitty and some ranting)

Old 07-13-2003, 08:27 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: One of the worst months of my life (a little self pitty and some ranting)

Originally posted by Fever Mike
Sorry Waterfoul, I don't feel sorry for ya! I've been through much worse this year and I'm sure you know what I am talking about. I do not think you would want to trade problems with me!
Think about how lucky you are! Even with my circumstance I'm happy everyday!
Mike
Listen to what this man is telling you.
Old 07-13-2003, 08:56 PM
Charter Member #818
Charter Member

Hi Mike,

I wondered why you were so quiet on the board lately. I tried to call you last week to see what was up but, couldn't get through. Give me a call and let's go boating. Mine is running pretty good this year. Hang in there, things will get better.

See ya, Doug 318-1569
Old 07-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Rant all you want, we're here for you!
Old 07-13-2003, 10:30 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey how about a good smack in the balls to cheer you up
Old 07-13-2003, 11:25 PM
Registered

Foul- concentrate on the important things in life- FIX THE BOAT. Rip the motor apart and find out what you need- I'm sure someone will have whatever you need to fix the boat.

Oh yeah- GF leaving does not count as a problem in my book!!!

I went through a tough time in 1999 and now things are going great- And I am ready for the next one!!!

I have the Hot Boat issue with your boat in it!

Bulldog aka Ronnie
Old 07-14-2003, 01:54 AM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mike if you send me your Puder Ill fix it I have more than enough
parts Motherboards, memory, drives, ect, I can have it back in a Jiffy and you can pay me later when things are better.
Pm me if you need help, I may be able to help you over the phone and send ya what ya need.

I may not be able to build a motor or drive But I damn well
can build any puder ya want

Oh and I might be out of a a job on Aug 15 if my boss cant get
me setup to work from home
Old 07-14-2003, 05:40 AM
Banned

I hope this doesn't sound wrong, but if that's the worst month of your life, you've had a charmed life indeed. There is nothing there that can't be fixed eventually. As FeverMike pointed out, sometime things happen that cannot possibly be fixed, and those are true problems indeed.

Don't take all the stuff in as one lump. Pick out one problem, or one peice of a problem and set about fixing it. Just pull up the old bootstraps and get with it.

Beleive me, there have been points in my life where if your problems were all I had, I would think I was in Disney World. Stay focused, and never ever give up.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:03 AM
srpbaer

Default Ref

Foul.....sounds like things are not the best huh??? I hate to say I fully understand how you feel, but really i probably do!!! Lost my lob at Adelphia Bus Sol,(6 figure..I swear!) last May and have not worked since...Lost my girl of 10 years too...Get this.I was so pissed I went out and bought a new $75000 boat just to prove a point....Dit that in July last year...Well, a year has passed and open a small consulting company for telecom and found as Bulldog said above...damn lucky the ***** left...never been better in that catagory....Sure my income is 25% of what I used to make but I found a way to still be semi-happy inspite of worrying about the money and the *****.....Hang in there buddy!!!

Old 07-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Registered

Thats not a dent in your truck...

it Looks like a huge ass train hit ya

Just playin foul

Hope everything goes better from now on... Now change the oil in the foul and get it running, oil is cheap just change it every run
Old 07-14-2003, 11:30 PM
Tom
Registered

I do not think you would want to trade problems with me!
Think about how lucky you are! Even with my circumstance I'm happy everyday!
Mike
If physical health was required for happiness then Mike would not be happy. If an item has anything to do with happiness than everyone would be happy with the same thing since that thing (boat/car/woman/whatever) causes happiness. We all know two people can have the same thing and one is miserable and the other is ecstatic. Age has nothing to do with it since you can find people of all ages both happy and sad.

There is only one thing related to happiness and that is your own mind. I lost $2,000,000 in the market crash, my house and everything but my boat, but compared to loosing my mind this spring it is nothing. I was diagnosed manic-depressive and am no longer sure of any reality and can no longer really function.

I think 'If you have your health, you can fight for everything else." should be changed to 'If you have your mind, you can fight for everything else."

Quick Reply: One of the worst months of my life (a little self pitty and some ranting)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.