Notices

Best ''cops''run Yet!

Old 07-13-2003, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Best ''cops''run Yet!

The July 12th ''COPS'' run, in my not so humble opinion, was the best one yet. The weather and the lake cooperated making for a great time. We got to have a look at some nice fresh work. Magnum Mark and Lucy`s 41 foot Apache that has undergone some serious upgrades this past winter was there and looking good. Back for more`s Fountain, fresh from "Mitcher T`s" Studio, was in attendance sporting some of his latest handy work. A lot of people got to see "LOONEY TOONE`S" and Quiet Storm`s Sonics for the first time as well. I know there were more but all of my cylinders are`nt fireing yet. Most of all, we all got to spend a great couple of hours together at the Waukegan Yacht Club swapping lies and making some new friends.
I know that ''CASHBRAIN'' puts a lot of work into these runs to make sure that everyone has a good time and enjoys themselves.
A special ''Thank you'' to "CASHBRAIN'' for all the work that went into the making of the best ''COPS'' run yet.

Last edited by Roger 1; 07-13-2003 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-13-2003, 10:08 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Hey Jack,
Thanks for another great time! It's great to have the opportunity to get a bunch of great people together for a party. As always we had a great time. It was nice seeing all the new faces and toys for this run.

As for the Hammond guys I have to strongly agree. Those guys went out of there way to get me a slip, in a sold out Marina, so I could continue the weekend. An extra special thanks to Mike & Jimmy for there fancy footwork on the Hydro Hoist. Thanks guys!

Dan
Old 07-13-2003, 11:54 PM
Registered

I was glad to make the lunch stop and meet even more great COPS/OSO/Lake Mich. boaters.
Hey Zoomn, good to finaily see our rides in the water after both our drive headaches...was great riding back to Northpoint next to you.(loud ass Cig of yours)
Can't wait to see the pics your talkin about also. Yu's?
Thanks Cash and Dan...I had lots of fun. And for my new T shirt. LOL
Fermin's Cig should be called the "Honey Gun" "ass" for a few good reasons.

Last edited by Back4More; 07-13-2003 at 11:57 PM.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:16 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Back4More

Fermin's Cig should be called the "Honey Gun" "ass" for a few good reasons.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thumbs up

I even enjoyed your event and I was going the other way!

It was cool to see the copter trying to keep up. I stopped by Waukegan harbor to check out all your boats. Didn't see the 50' Nortech though?

Looks like you have a great club.

F
Old 07-14-2003, 07:47 AM
Registered

DOH!
I really need to get my schedule straight. I had to go go out to Joliet on Sat and couldn't make it. When I looked at the forcast Saturday morning,I knew I was going to miss a good one!
Is the next COPS run Aug 9 and 10? Running up to Milwaukee for the offshore races?
DS
Old 07-14-2003, 09:45 AM
Registered

Fountainclimber,
Were you in a 32 going into Waukegan? Next time just raft up next to someone and join the party or better yet run the whole run. We welcome all power boaters. There were a lot of OSO members on the run.

Dan
Old 07-14-2003, 01:57 PM
Registered

Jack, You the man!!!
You should have seen everyone along the lake front just stop what ever they were doing and just watch the show. Too bad I did not have a boat for the run but my daughter and I had a great just talking and waving to everyone as you left Diversey. What was up the the 50' Nortech "Predator"?? He started with you them turned around. Very nice eye candy on the back of that boat!!!
Old 07-14-2003, 06:42 PM
Registered

Originally posted by BEAST1
Jack, You the man!!!
You should have seen everyone along the lake front just stop what ever they were doing and just watch the show. Too bad I did not have a boat for the run but my daughter and I had a great just talking and waving to everyone as you left Diversey. What was up the the 50' Nortech "Predator"?? He started with you them turned around. Very nice eye candy on the back of that boat!!!
Beast;
Why did you set there and watch? If you noticed, the boats passing by had more seats than asses to fill them! Next time SAY SOMETHING! We would have been happy to have you along and would have found you and your daughter a couple of seats.
Roger 1
Old 07-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Candyman35,

I have a 29 with the Taladega graphics. I did go into Waukegan harbor and cruise past your boats.

I think I saw Danny J's Sonic with your group. He is in the NIOC club with me.

See you out there!

Fountainclimer

Quick Reply: Best ''cops''run Yet!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.